Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 05:57 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Window boxes on a row of houses in Garmisch, Bavaria in Germany. We went to our daughter's for lunch yesterday along with our son and his ladyfriend. Very nice it was too !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 07:56 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and All Cold and a wee layer of snow, which has turned to ice, on the ground! Won't be going out in a hurry this morning until it melts, or gritters have been

Lovely photo, Alan. Sounds a good day was had by you all then! You and your wife would enjoy being with your daughter and son!

Hope everyone will enjoy today.

Best wishes
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 09:08 AM

Good morning Alan, Brandykins and all to come in.
Brassic today and even the Channel Islands are going to get -8 tonight.
Hope everyone is well. Going to feed my birds today as they will be
needed fuel to keep them going in the cold weather.
Take care all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 11:04 AM

Good morning everyone from a white Essex. Just a thin layer of snow but blowing a storm still.
Can't decide what to do this morning, we still have to finish the hall but neither of feels up to it..I can see this going on for weeks yet
The sun is shining now!
Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Morning everyone, white over here as well and a blizzard raging as I write...

Staying in this morning by the fire but we will try to walk the dogs this afternoon if it clears, although even they don't look too enthusiastic about it at the moment...

Try to enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there today.

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 01:14 PM

Well late today, nice white covering this morning and it keeps coming in blizzards, got caught in one when walking Amber first thing and now I am about to go out in it again. Doesn't seem to bother her though. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 01:27 PM

Good afternoon all. it was snowing earlier, now the sun is out but I see more snow clouds gathering so we're not finished yet, thankfully it hasn't taken. We had to call the coalman to order more coal just to be sure we have enough, I thought we would be finished with the fire till next Winter, ah well it's an ill wind and all that, looks like the coalman will be off to the West Indies for holidays again this summer, good luck to him.
Stay warm folks and don't let the bad weather get you down.

WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 01:47 PM

Wishing each and everyone a BLESSED DAY ahead ... Mine is going to be a busy one of cleaning and cooking so I will be in and out most of the day so take care and see you all soon !!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 02:11 PM

A belated good morning fellow members a bitingly cold day here too, my eyes still haven't recovered from taking Chloe out this morning.

Busy catching up on some jobs, enjoy your day everyone .
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 07:48 PM

The day has been horrendous today, cant make up its mind if its beeing mid winter or a sunny spring, but oh boy is it cold.Joe has been in jems favourite place today, the shed making nesting boxes for the tree.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top