Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 11:55 AM

Happy Mother's Day

To all uk mums.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 12:05 PM

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Thank you Jean .... a Happy Mother's Day to Mums everywhere!

I had an early celebration of the Day at my daughter's house yesterday. My granddaughter cooked us a lovely meal, my daughter and I both had some beautiful flowers and I received some lovely 'smellies' and chocolate
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

10-03-2013, 12:19 PM

The card from our eldest girl featured photos of me doing some of my crazy stunts over the past five years with the caption, "Most mothers are ordinary, then there is mine!" I love it!

Baby daughter has invited us to lunch. Her in-laws, with whom we get on well, will also be there, so that should be pleasant. I just hope the snow doesn't start sticking before we get back. I dislike driving when there is snow on the ground.

I spoke to my youngest grandchild this morning, she is 4. She said, "I love you so much Granny," which was sweet.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 01:43 PM

I had one of my great Mother's Day gifts yesterday, a ticket for a production of The Phantom Of The Opera. Today I received cards and gifts from my other children. And this evening we are going out for a meal with my children who are not so far flung.
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:00 PM

Hope all you Mothers on here will have a really lovely day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:12 PM

To all you lovely mums - wishes for a 'happy day' and year ahead... from Pats x
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:15 PM

Happy mother's day to all .I`m being spoiled as usual by my lovely daughters .Just eating a coffee cupcake made by my eldest,absolutely delicious ,gosh that girl knows how to bake .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:34 PM

Thats lovely Joy - as it should be...
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Another Bah Humbug from us. We don't do these things. I doubt if the children even notice and if they do, they don't bother.

I always try to cook something nice for Sunday dinner. Roast Partridge this evening - but no pear tree!!
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:45 PM

My mum used to send me a mother's day card, which I know is the wrong way round, but it was just her thing. I do miss those cards, now.
But I did get cards from my children, and a book and some marshmallows. Which I have just eaten. Sugar over-load.....yummy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top