Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 06:11 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Happy Family. What a miserable day it was yesterday, drizzling and foggy all day. Apparently we're now going into the coldest spell this winter. So much for global warming !
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 06:39 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

It's still one day closer to spring! Lovely serene photo, thanks. I guess it's good morning to you, but I'm having a last sip of tea and then off to sleep.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 09:39 AM

Morning Alan, Annie-Jack and All Dull and awy dreich here at the moment! Soochie is saying it's raining at the moment

That's a really beautiful photo, Alan. I feel I could touch those swans. Many thanks for sharing - you should frame it!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today. I am taking my late neighbour and friend's grandson to Paisley at lunch time. He came up to see me from school yesterday, first time he has come up since his gran died (she was my neighbour and friend who lived in the flat directly below me). So I made arrangement to take him out today. I'll take my camera and take some piccies if the rain doesn't come on heavy!

Hope everyone will enjoy Saturday.

Best wishes.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 10:18 AM

Good morning all.
Another drizzly day here much like yesterday, I'm not looking forward to the cold snap that's due.
10 of us for dinner tonight so should be fun.
Love the swans Alan.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 10:27 AM

Good morning fellow members this depressing wet mist seems to be covering most of the country .
Just seen the weather forecast for next week which makes me want to go to bed and stay there

I am feeling slightly more human today I can eat porridge without getting dreadful tummy ache which is a relief.

The biggest problem about living alone and having a dog is you still have to care for it no matter how ill you feel.

I hope any other poorly members are feeling a bit better..
Have an enjoyable day everyone :grin:

Janela I hope your dinner goes well . What are you cooking...
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 11:15 AM

Morning all busy day today hope you all have a good weekend at least is stopped raining.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 12:15 PM

'morning Alan and everyone

It's not only UK which is facing another very cold spell, they are talking about more snow next week and maybe even minus 15C in some places So much for the return of Spring

Hope you all have a good day whatever you do.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Good morning all, I think you have summed up the weather for me nicely, all I can say is the same here. I'm starting to light the fire now and I don't think I'll venture out today.
Enjoy the day out Rosemary.
Nice to hear you're on the mend Meg.
Stay warm and get ready for winter again, does that mean we'll get two summers as well?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 01:28 PM

Good morning everyone it's a drizzly and dull looking day here and I'm not looking forward to next week's cold spell either It's officially 10 days until Spring ..... they must be joking!

We are going to our daughter's later this afternoon, I've been told Katie, our granddaughter wants to cook us a meal all by herself! I'm looking forward to it very much!

Meg, pleased to hear you are starting to feel better again

Enjoy your day folks!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 05:29 PM

Afternoon all. Rain, Rain & more rain. Going to be winter again next week with floods and snow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top