Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 05:51 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A crane I believe taken at Hamerton zoo near Huntingdon. My leek seeds have started poking through, I think I'll dig up the last of last year's crop today and prepare the ground for the new season.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 08:18 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning to everyone - whatever you are doing, I hope you have an enjoyable day
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone. Here we are again its Monday. Time flies doesnt it? Hope everyone had a great weekend and forward to another week. I am going to Leicester today to see the Exhibition for King Richard111.
Will take some photos and try and get them on here. Take care all have a nice day.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Here we are again its Monday. Time flies doesnt it? Hope everyone had a great weekend and forward to another week. I am going to Leicester today to see the Exhibition for King Richard111.
Will take some photos and try and get them on here. Take care all have a nice day.
Ooh lucky you - that is what I miss about living on the mainland: being able to get to interesting things. Really looking forward to your photos Bowie
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 09:53 AM

Morning Folk Dull and dreich out so far.

Oh that's lovely BE and I hope you enjoy it. Lucky you! I watched the program on telly. Hope the weather stays good for you.

Loki started fitting again this morning, 2 so far! Fingers crossed!!

Enjoy a good day today.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning, a snow moving morning again, 3 little red Cyril the Squirrels have been for their bird seed breakfast, one on the ground , one sucking seed out of the bird feeder and one inside one of the bird houses. The problems occur when they all get on the ground together, then all hell breaks loose
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 10:18 AM

Norway that conjures up a picture! Good morning everyone, a lovely bright morning here. Going to lull us into a false feeling of Spring only to change again back to freezing weather next week.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 10:44 AM

Good morning.
Bright but still cool - noticed some primroses in the border, lovely and colourful
Best wishes to Loki, hope it's all over soon.
Hubby had a bit of a shock when taking the rubbish out - a Rottweiler, on a lead, made a leap for him, growling No apologies from the owner either!
Started emulsioning the hall and we don't like the colour it's too dark .. might just go and get a big tin of magnolia
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members very cold and dull at the moment but I am hoping it brightens up later.

Maybe if it does I will go out to do some jobs in the garden if I can get my household jobs out of the way in quick time first.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 01:05 PM

Good morning all, another nice day although we could do with a bit more sunshine. Well things are back to normal now, a visit to the local at lunchtime and then I might give the shed a lick of paint afterwards, I have a choice of grey, black, or PINK!, yes there's a full tin of pink paint the missus bought for something years ago then changed her mind, everytime I try to get rid of it she tells me to hold on to it, never know what it'll come in handy for, not my shed thats for sure, and she calls me a hoarder!.
Enjoy the day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top