Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 05:55 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Here's looking at you baby ! My tomato seeds have germinated - we're off !!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 09:45 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning Alan and all who visit later. It's a lovely morning here with sun and +8 deg. already, so it's a day pottering in the garden for us methinks with fish and chips for lunch. My toms and peppers have germinated as well Alan, exciting times eh...

Have a smashing day folks..

Barry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning one and all - a mild start to the day here too and I can see a bit of weeding on the horizon. It seems that vinegar really does kill off weeds so, given that I hate weeding, the back garden will soon smell just like the local chippie
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 10:23 AM

Good morning
Dull here and still quite cold - too cold for me to do gardening. Might watch Richard Jackson on QVC
A few chores this morning, then a quiet afternoon maybe watching a film.
Have a good day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 10:34 AM

'morning Alan, Barry, Ben, Janela

Good photo Alan, made me smile anyway

Still have loads of snow on the fields but it is warming up here and might even get back in the workshop today and see how much surface rust has appeared on all my tools over winter (Of course I do WD40 them but there are always some I miss)

Yes I'm officially declaring SPRING is here
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 10:38 AM

Morning Folk Lovely sunny morning so far! Hope it is as good as it was yesterday!

Parrot stew for lunch in my two parrots don't stop trying to outdo the other with their screeching

Lovely photo, Alan Thanks for sharing

Enjoy a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 10:49 AM

Good morning fellow members still dull and grey here at the moment but I am hoping it may be brighter later.

I am busy making bread this morning so that is something nice to look forward to for lunch .

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 01:28 PM

Gosh your early Alan with your tomatoes. I take it you have a heated greenhouse or are you germinating them indoors? Good morning to everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 01:48 PM

Good morning/afternoon the sun has just broken through and it's a lovely day here even though it's still only 4ºC.

I received a lovely surprise bouquet of flowers from my husband this morning which has cheered me up no end..

We are going to our daughter's house later this afternoon, no doubt our grandchildren will have us playing on the wii ....... they are so good at it that we don't stand a chance of beating them at anything!

I've been thinking about some of our absent regular posters lately, I sincerely hope they are not unwell and maybe just having a break.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2013, 02:02 PM

Good afternoon all, a lovely day here today. The expected new grandson was born at 2am and both are doing marvelous, 7lbs something I believe. I'm delighted everything went well for my son and his wife, they were trying to have a child since they married 10 years ago, I can see this little fella gettin' spoilt rotten, who cares, he's as welcome as the flowers in May.
Take care Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top