Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:23 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Lake Annecy in France. I set my tomato seeds and leek seeds yesterday, it must nearly be spring!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 09:55 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good Sunday morning Alan and all to come in yet. Lovely photo Alan
reminds me of something we used to have for a few months - I think
they called it Summer

Have a great time all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 10:12 AM

Morning all, very cold here and absolutely uninviting outside, so I think I will waste the morning with the papers and a jigsaw before venturing out with the dogs after lunch..

Love the summer photos Alan, keep 'em coming will you...

Have a great day all.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 10:21 AM

Good morning fellow members another bitterly cold day and I didn't linger on my early walk with Chloe.

I am off to the twins third birthday party later so I am in for a busy day helping their mummy

Enjoy your day everyone.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 10:24 AM

Nice photo to start the day Alan. Off out shortly have to go shopping with my daughter.................
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 10:25 AM

Don't you ever have a lie in Alan!! even on a Sunday.

Good morning all. Dull and freezing cold.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 10:58 AM

The only time I have a lie-in Susie is when we're on holiday. I usually still wake up about 5am but force myself to stay in bed until about 7am - that's a lie-in for me. I can't help it, it's just the way my biological clock works.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 11:11 AM

Morning All Dull and grey start so far - hope it clears up as good as it did yesterday! Turned out a beautiful day.

Lovely photo, Alan. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 11:20 AM

Good morning peeps. Freezing cold here with more snow flurries
Another quiet day for us, just a bit of tidying and lunch of stir fry chicken with garlic and roast veg.
I've promised myself to write a letter to my mum's old friend. People don't write letters anymore, do they? I may sit and do that after lunch
Have a good time at the party Meg
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 12:20 PM

Good morning all a dull and very cold day but thankfully yesterday's snow didn't come to anything.

I didn't sleep too well last night, got up just before 4.00am and returned to bed at 5.45am, during which time I 'saw' Alan get up and start this thread

Meg, have a great time at the twins' birthday party ..... a Happy Birthday to them both!

Stay warm and enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top