Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:46 PM

We're Still Flooded

[IMG]
[/IMG]This is what faced us when we went for a walk last Tuesday. Everywhere we go in the Nene valley the paths are still flooded.It will take a long time for the ground to dry out - poor farmers !
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:48 PM

Re: We're Still Flooded

Did it wash the rest of the path away or is it under the water aswell ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:49 PM

So awful for them I agree...especially, as well, having to deal with the likes of Tesco !!
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:54 PM

If this wasnt a open forum and I could be done for lible Id have a lot to say on that subject.......Grrrr everylittle dosnt help !!!!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:54 PM

It wont be long before they will tell us, we are short of water.
It really doesn't take long to go if we have a good spell of sunshine.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
If this wasnt a open forum and I could be done for lible Id have a lot to say on that subject.......Grrrr everylittle dosnt help !!!!
Well, it 'helps them' Baggy.....get me...
Nobaggage

23-02-2013, 06:02 PM

Helps them to help themself yeah......
It amazes me people still fall for all their lies...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

23-02-2013, 06:04 PM

Remember the business recently, where they wouldn't give them a decent price for milk ! I wouldn't buy it there and stuck a note where they keep the milk, 'think of the farmers, before you buy'
Nobaggage

23-02-2013, 06:10 PM

Good for you....
Also check out the 4 packs of bake beans or tim toms use to be cheaper ...now people automaticly pick them up only its normally cheaper now to buy 4 seperate tins. buy one get one free an object you wouldnt normally buy so you dont know the normal price it will have gone up to a high price the week before then on offer for the same price it was aweek ago only they have now got you to buy 2 .....
Nobaggage

23-02-2013, 06:11 PM

Oh and cheap lamb from the freezer !! on the outta packaging it will say Halah ... but wont mention that on the packet you buy....
Dont get me started I could be here all night

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top