Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 06:04 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]This was taken by my son near where he lives in Germany. I didn't do a lot yesterday - made chicken korma for lunch and butternut squash soup for tea while Sheila was out trawling the shops with her old workmate. It's nice to be on my own occasionally.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:33 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to follow
Still have snow flurries here and it is 0C so we'll not be moving far today.
Shopping is due in an hour - and I'm not dressed yet
Got some store cupboard stuff on order, so will be baking a cherry and walnut pudding later
Lovely picture Alan.
Have a good day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:40 AM

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Lovely photo Alan.

p.s. Hi Janela, you sneaked in when I wasnt looking laugh.
Also, Hi all, I havent been on for days as my Router for the internet broke so had to wait for days for the new one to be sent to me. Arrived at 5pm last night by courier. Way hay, cant do without my internet fix everyday.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:48 AM

Good Morning everyone. Beautiful picture Alan.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning Alan just having a coffee and reading some posts listening to some music before the weekend begins.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 11:10 AM

Morning All Dull and grey again this morning, good walking day for Loki though, she loves the cold weather She took me a few good walks yesterday

Enjoy your Saturday.

Lovely photo, Alan, your son lives in a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 12:36 PM

Good morning fellow members still bitterly cold and tiny flakes of snow are falling though no great amount of snow is forecast.

The twins will be three years old tomorrow, I can't believe they are growing so fast. They are having a big party in a school hall with a bouncy castle and I am just about to make 30+ gingerbread men with chocolate features

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing ..
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 01:28 PM

'afternoon Alan and all members

Originally Posted by Meg ->
and tiny flakes of snow are falling though no great amount of snow is forecast.
Count yourself lucky Meg, this is what I see from one of the rooms upstairs. and it looks like it'll be snowing all day.

We have to move the dogmobile down to the West gate to make it easier to dig our way out next week
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 01:39 PM

Rather you than me Harvey ..... brrr
Uncle Mo
Hitchin Hertfordshire UK
Uncle Mo is male  Uncle Mo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 02:09 PM

Afternoon folks. The sun was shining on me, for just 10 seconds.
I give up; duties in the garden will have to wait; the ground is so hard I broke a fork handle trying to dig up a root. Rather sweat than freeze any day, mind you, I don't sweat, a pair of socks will last me a month, I'm quite pure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top