Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 05:56 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in Bavaria, Germany. Going out walking and pub-lunching with my old colleagues today. 3 miles walk, then pint and lunch, then 2 miles walk. How does that sound ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 08:40 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan and all, overcast with drizzle here at the moment after a superb day yesterday, but hopefully now more and more good days will intersperse with the cold and damp ones...

Off to B&Q today for some gardening bits and pieces (OAP 10% day), and I'm cooking corned beef pie and mash for lunch.

Sounds like a good day in prospect Alan, hope the weather holds for you and your mates.

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 09:58 AM

Sounds very good to me.

Good morning all. Very cold and miserable this morning, they do say some sunshine later.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning from Norway, sort of iffish day, snow if it clouds up , sun if it doesnt. Still quite cold -4c but at least not as cold as a week ago when we had 10 days of nothing above -16c and some days -24c We had more snow this week so now have in total around a foot, not much .We do not get any sun on us fron mid october untill TODAY!!! we will see the first little bit just peep over the mountain about lunchtime.
O k i will have a look around the site, see how to put some pictures on for you so wrap up well.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 10:15 AM

Good Morning to you All, it sounds like it's cold there as well Norway.

I had a nice swim this morning, that's all I've done so far apart from had my breakfest. Asti goes out for her walk soon and then I'm going to have a bath ..... real excitement aye

Have a nice day All
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 10:56 AM

Morning All Dull and dreich out this morning so far - hope it clears up as the morning moves on!

Sounds a lovely walk for you Alan - enjoy and a lovely photo a well. Thanks for sharing

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 11:06 AM

Good morning everyone, sounds as though a lot of activity already undertaken and to be taken during the course of the day. Too much for me as much as I can do to walk the dog morning, lunchtime and late afternoon. Have a good day folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 11:43 AM

Good morning all, dull and damp here, such a change from yesterday
No plans today, just a bit of washing and deciding what is for dinner
No birds about yet..but the feeders are quite low..fussy birds only want the fresh stuff
Have a good day each.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 12:50 PM

Flipping cold here - what happened to all that sunshine!

Lots of things to do today but they're all boring and time consuming so I'm no sitting here, nattering away and trying to think of plausible excuses for not getting on with stuff
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2013, 12:57 PM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey describes the morning perfectly .

I am just deciding whether or not to hang the washing out and if it will dry. Maybe I will hang half out and the other half in .

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top