Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 06:47 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] More snowdrops from East Carlton Park. Yesterday we went to choose the wallpaper for our lounge which we're going to have redecorated in the near future.........just under £24/roll! You could have redecorated a whole house for less than that a few years ago.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 07:36 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Happy Sunday all....... Just getting up as the sun is raising looks like its going to be as nice as yesterday so going with 2 friends to walk from here to another village called Castans through the forrest with the dogs ......
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 09:53 AM

Good morning everyone. Weather not too bad today, no rain thank goodness. Going to get colder by the middle of the week so enjoy whilst you can. Going to feed the gulls today. Didnt go yesterday. Expensive thing feeding nearly 200 of them. They have told all their friends laugh.
Take care everyone and hope your day goes well
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:25 AM

Morning all. Bright and sunny here but cold. Looks like a summer's day. Having the Mother-in-Law for dinner today (old grumpy).
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:30 AM

Good Morning All, Very Overcast this Morning, hope it brightens up, we have a Beach Ride with the Clydes planned this Afternoon. Enjoy your Sunday People.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning all.
Cold and frosty start here but we have bright sunshine now.
Hubby is trying to find the code for the car radio..we had a new battery fitted.. - technology can be such a pain.
Have a good day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:32 AM

'morning Alan and all

Just dipped below zero last night and a tiny bit more snow but so far nothing too bad

Here's a photo of Rianna taking me for a walk

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:41 AM

Good morning fellow members after a very frosty start the sun is out and I am hoping everywhere will start to dry up a little.

I enjoyed seeing more snowdrops Alan and Rianna the 'brown bear ' Losos

I intend to spend some time on the internet today looking for a top to wear at a wedding in April. I have a charcoal grey suite with a long straight skirt which I last wore at my great nephews christening, he is now 14 and I am delighted to find it still fits perfectly

Enjoy your day everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
with a long straight skirt which I last wore at my great nephews christening, he is now 14 and I am delighted to find it still fits perfectly
Oh well done, I wish I could say the same (Not the skirt bit obviously ) I have some suits that I haven't worn for ten years and which I can only just get into and are uncomfortable and it irks me 'cos they were expensive business wear and hardly used
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:57 AM

Good Morning Everyone Lovely sunny morning here so far - hope it continues

Lovely photos there and funny poster Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy Sunday.

Take care and stay safe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top