Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 06:32 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Canoists on the river Nene. What a change the weather was yesterday- from cold, dank weather to much milder and sunny. Is spring on it's way ?
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 07:05 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all that follow. I hope you all have an enjoyable day, I attend Tai Chi this afternoon, helping the beginners.
Alan - I got soaked in a heavy rain-storm yesterday afternoon, so Spring hasnt sprung here in Essex yet lol x
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 08:01 AM

Good morning Alan, Susan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEEPaYD5KZE

A dry day here with Mother Natures creatures enjoying themselves having baths by the light from the security lights and then running around for food.

Plans for today are to continue re-building my study computer area which had to be dismantled to gain access to a part of the loft that has never been entered since I had the bungalow built. Lunch is at home, Fish and Chips with mushy peas followed by an afternoon of more re-building .

Have a great day everyone don't be sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 09:21 AM

Shhh everyone not so loud please ...... Lady here suffering a hangover ...
Last miniute invite to a meal/party last night has left me a little tender this morning ... Dont think I will be doing much today, I have taken dogs out so think I may be laying on the sofa by the fire today...
Hope everyone has a good day.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning one and all. The sun is trying its best and the sky is a nice watery blue so I'm hoping to be able to get out with dogs on the beach again today. Snowdrops are making an appearance and the daffs are showing willing as well
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning all. Lovely and sunny here in Essex. Got Hospital appointment this morning then going to the shops.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 10:00 AM

Morning folks, sunny and a touch of frost here today but the forecast is good for later and for the weekend...

Just back from Tesco and enjoying a coffee before heading off to the woods with the dogs before bangers and mash for lunch...

Have a great day people...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Good Morning Folk Sun is out, still a wee bit cold but it is lovely out walking in it

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and the links as well, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day all

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 10:22 AM

A very good morning all who have been and all who follow my goodness the sun is shining I still had to wade through mud with Chloe though but at least there is the hope of drier weather on the way

Little Hannah will be here later while Mummy takes the twins swimming so I am rushing to get my jobs done before she comes.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 10:34 AM

As mentioned by 'Antibrown'
Have a great day everyone don't be sad

--------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top