Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Whitehall
New Member!
Telford,UK
Whitehall is male 

08-02-2013, 10:12 PM

Shropshire Calling !

Good evening (or good day if in fact you are reading this not in the evening.) May I say a shy and reserved Hi to all on the Forum, which I have just found after several years on a different site (now gone to IT heaven.)

I qualify for the over 50's and in fact soon will qualify for the over the hill's (sorry I mean over 60's). But in my head I am still 20 and have the only sensible opinion in respect of everything. A keen walker and talker/listener I look forward to getting a grips with the way to maneuver round the site and see what is a-foot. (Before anyone says 12inches may I remind them that we are now metric.)

Hi to all.
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:17 PM

Re: Shropshire Calling !

Im soon to join the sixties club, body says yes brain says no, i never moved past 1967, let the party begin, there is life after saggy, welcome, and pull pull up a pew.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:21 PM

Hi no need to feel shy here Whitehall as we are a friendly bunch with a genuine welcome to newcomers

If you have any problem finding your way around the site, just give a shout in Forum Help and someone will be along to help.

Hope you enjoy the forum!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:24 PM

Welcome Whitehall
Whitehall
New Member!
Telford,UK
Whitehall is male 

08-02-2013, 10:25 PM

Grouse / Mags,
Thanks for the instant response. Nice to know others are about. All I've got to do is work out what my Graphic Code is and try agin to upload a photo to prove I exist in other than cartoon form.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Whitehall ->
Grouse / Mags,
Thanks for the instant response. Nice to know others are about. All I've got to do is work out what my Graphic Code is and try agin to upload a photo to prove I exist in other than cartoon form.
You mean that isn't you in your avatar???
Whitehall
New Member!
Telford,UK
Whitehall is male 

08-02-2013, 10:27 PM

Sorry Alicat - we crossed. Evening and thanks for the welcome.
Also Hi to anyone else who has posted whilst I have been using my one finger to reply.
Whitehall
New Member!
Telford,UK
Whitehall is male 

08-02-2013, 10:28 PM

Sorry all - I have been adding a red cross that I didn't have to. Oooops.
Whitehall
New Member!
Telford,UK
Whitehall is male 

08-02-2013, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You mean that isn't you in your avatar???
No. That is my brother. I have a red jacket!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:54 PM

Evening WH I am sure you will enjoy being on here, it is a friendly forum with loads of threads.

Take care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top