Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 10:53 AM

New gal on the block ....

Hello
Dont you hate it when asked to say some thing about your self.... I normally start with um ...um...
Well Im a young 52 year old tomboy... My joys in life are most things that make me grubby like gardening, walking my dogs through rivers and woodland (yes I still climb the odd tree) renovating an old barn thats full of spiders and muck.
My clean hobbies are learning french where I spend alot of time, reading, and cooking (maybe that should go in the grubby side as I wear most of what I cook )
Im here to meet new friends and maybe some walking partners as trying to get conversation from my two dogs is like pulling teeth....
So fingers to keyboards ladies and come and say hello I only bite on Monday mornings
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 10:57 AM

Re: New gal on the block ....

Hello gal,
Welcome here... A good start 'cos I love Cornwall, you lucky 'Baggy' you !.....
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Hello Pats thanks for the welcome , Im not actually in Cornwall at the mo Im on hol in France where its snowing its about 4 inch at the mo. The dogs love it but poor cat is bursting for a pee he has a tray but would rather chop his tail off than use it.... I open the door for him but he,s no more going out than he's going to use the tray ..... some thing is going to have to give soon. !!!! Mean while he is just going to moan about it. I have a stray cat out side who I havnt seen today so Im hoping he is tucked up in the hay in the barn.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 11:15 AM

Hello baggy, welcome to the forum.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 11:21 AM

Glad it's not a biting day anyway, can't be bad if you've got dogs and cat, animals know best. So Welcome and many happy postings
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 11:21 AM

Many Thanks ..... As your a senior member can you tell me where I find the coffee and are there any loo's here? ;0)
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 11:23 AM

I dont have cats and dogs ... they have me !! foot servant , door man , waitress, and fire maker ....I know my place in life
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 11:54 AM

Good morning Baggy darlin' and welcome.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 11:55 AM

Hi Baggy a very warm welcome to the forum!

If you have any difficulty finding your way around the site, please post your question in Forum Support and someone will soon be along to help you.

Looking forward to chatting with you...
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 11:57 AM

Hello man with my favorite name ... my dad and brother are both joe's
Thanks for the welcome ...
Its now 5 inchs out side so im going to curl up on my sofa and natter for a while what are you doing to day ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top