Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 06:01 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Sheringham in the evening sun. Went to the garden centre yesterday and bought my seed and potting compost and also the tomato growbags ready for the "Off" at the end of this month. The first thing I always set are tomatoes, leeks and onion sets which I start off in a deep seed tray. All we need now is for the weather to pick up a bit.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 07:46 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDU9FP5_B2M

Speckles of rain falling from a bright sky, well bright for the time of day, not as cold but plenty of wind blowing Mother Natures creatures off their feet whilst they are looking for food.

Plans for today are a morning doing nothing followed by lunch at home and then the afternoon doing the same as the morning.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae0u5PZCbn0
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 08:56 AM

Morning all. Its dull, cold and gale force wind here, and i've got to go out in it this morning.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 10:28 AM

Good morning fellow members dry for once and very cold.

I have already demolished a bookcase with the hammer this morning, it didn't put up much resistance .
Lots more sorting out of clutter to do today, then this evening babysitting.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing...:grin:
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 10:46 AM

Good morning all, quite mild here at 10°C and lovely and sunny.
After our busy day yesterday at the family gathering (which wore me out ) we are having a quiet morning, and doing chores later
Crikey Meg what are you doing demolishing your furniture?
Hope you all have a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 10:47 AM

buenas dias. Here very sunny but that horrible bitterly cold wind is back with us and I absolutely hate cold. A fairly busy day for me I think, I need to go and buy a new curtain rail for one of the bedrooms and no doubt new curtains to go on it. I also need to look for a new wardrobe for the same room, the current one is literally falling apart. Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 10:55 AM

Good Morning Everyone, its a beautiful morning out there.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 11:20 AM

Morning All, It's FFFreezing Cold here, the Wind is Battering in off the Pentland Firth and the Waves are making a Heck of a Noise, I could hear them from the Yard.

This is the Old Broken Wall of the Dock, at the Bottom of Thurso Castle, it's where I like to come to sit and watch the Sea (am a great sea watcher) and the Surfers who Play on it. Won't be Walking along there Today though.....The Waves will be Crashing over it.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 11:38 AM

Good Morning Everyone Heavy rain and strong winds all night and early this morning! Sun is putting in an appearance at the moment but still awfy windy!

Lovely photos Alan and Roxy! Gosh, Roxy, you are lucky to be near there -I too love seeing waves crashing about.

Love the links, Bob, thanks for sharing them

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2013, 02:04 PM

Good morning folks.

I awoke at 10:30 this morning with a banging head ache and aching muscles (no, I hadn't been drinking last night!) and now I've got a bloody migraine so down goes a few Aspirin and we'll see when they decide to work.

Haven't got the papers yet but I'm glad for an excuse not to go out in that windy, snowy and rainy weather to be honest.

To take my mind off the headache I've put on one of my Johnny Cash gospel LPs and it's currently playing "It Was Jesus". I love that track.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top