Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 06:39 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]A carving on a doorstep in Ross-on-Wye. Have a good day folk whatever you get up to.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 07:56 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZZD8ckwLJA

We have a wet and windy day here with Mother natures creatures kitted out in wellies and sou'westers to aid them in their search for their breakfast, as soon as they find it they scamper off into the hedge.

Plans for today are in the melting pot and await the weather. If the rain stops then we are going to Carlisle for the day but if it has not stopped by 9:00am then who knows what will happen.

Have a great day and stay safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDzt9lGwhM
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 08:55 AM

Good morning all, a little milder this morning at 2.5 degC. with a light westerly breeze...

Visiting my mum after coffee for a chat and to check on her supplies, then after lunch of tuna mayo/jacket spud we'll walk the dogs before settling down with the papers by the fire..

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone. Going for a Sunday lunch at Wetherspoons, today, they do a fantastic Beef with the trimmings. Its my Verjaardag today so going to open my cards now. Take care all
and hope you have a great day.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 10:19 AM

Good Morning All, Not sure what I'm up to Today as My Laird is Working, Hopefully it will be a nice easy slow Day.....but I doubt it lol.
Enjoy your Sunday.
God I HATE this new version of Photobucket....I have a Hell of a Job trying to get it to actually work for me think I'll have to try and find another one.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 10:37 AM

Good morning all. Dull, grey and freezing here.

Got to do my chores today. No cooking having an Indian take-away at my Mother-in-Law's, take her to the Cemetery, do her shopping, won't be home until about 6pm.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 10:54 AM

Good morning all.
It's about 4°C here and grey. Got a chocolate brownie cake cooking, going to take it with us for the family lunch. Got a big pot of double cream to go with it...hope no one is on a diet
Enjoy your day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 11:12 AM

Good Morning All Galeforce wind and heavy rain woke me up in the wee sma' hoors this morning Finished one book I was reading and now half way through another

Lovely photos Alan and Roxy! I love Glenfinnan but never went up "Charlie's" monument - don't like heights and stairs awfy narrow - especially at the top to get out!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Love the links Bob - thanks for sharing

Take care
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 12:41 PM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny day again here but it was very windy during the night and is still quite windy at the present time, it's that cold wind again too. I don't know who keeps sending it here but whoever it is I wish they would keep it. I think all I am doing today is a little ironing, due to the fact that someone somewhere has given me a very sneezy cold.
I hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 01:02 PM

Good morning all showery but mild here...

No special plans for today so will be taking things easy today

Have a pleasant day folks!

Coconut harvesting in Barbados....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top