Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 05:49 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Overdone the spray tan ? Off up to Mansfield today to see our relatives..........weather permitting.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 07:55 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who venture here today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6YDzmqZ0I

If it was not for the frost and icy puddles on the bridle path it has the makings of another beautiful day, Mother Natures creatures are entertaining us with their singing and antics when they go after some food that another creatures is after, it is dry.

Plans for today are visiting friends this morning and then going out for lunch with them. The afternoon will be spen in meditation or exercise before an evening with visitors.

I did not take this picture, wish I had, the person must have spent ages trying to get this, I know how hard it is to get a picture of a bird in flight.

Have a great day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rquy6ff65WU
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 09:57 AM

A very good morning to you all, frosty this morning but beautifully bright and light, a pleasure to be alive...

Nothing special planned, just cleaning the windows inside this morning and cooking omelette for lunch, followed by a walk through the forest with the dogs this afternoon.

Have a great day yourselves folks..

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 10:17 AM

Good morning all. Going out later on for a celebration. Not drinking too much as I have about 5 more days of meals and drinks to do yet.
My Liver will be fainting with it all.
Have a great day everyone and take care.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 10:41 AM

Morning All Dry and frosty start early this morning but sun is out now and frost is disappearing!!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob

Hope you all enjoy Saturday.

Take care and stay safe
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 10:49 AM

Morning Everyone, Lovely sunshine out there today!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 11:03 AM

Morning peeps, lovely and sunny here but quite cold.
Our eldest grandson is 17 today He has chosen a day out with a Chinese meal to finish and then wants a family meal tomorrow..maybe 15 of us round the table
Off to do some chores now, have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 11:41 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful sunny morning here . I had a lovely early walk with Chloe in spite of the mud.

The heating decided to come on today I think because it is turned right down and it heard me talking about scrapping it . I think it will have to go, it is almost impossible and very expensive to get repaired .

I am off out for lunch with the family today , it should be fun with three toddlers

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 01:27 PM

Good afternoon all, it's Sunny and bright here today. I'll be taking it easy for the weekend, off to the local shortly to check in with the other old lads, not that I've missed all their moaning and groaning.
Enjoy the day folks.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2013, 03:45 PM

'afternoon Alan and all above

Just popped in while I have my (late) lunch and a cuppa, then I'll be starting my journey into familly history, first time I've tried this so I don't know what to expect, I hope the web site is easy to use (Ancestry.co.uk)

Being 700 miles East of you lot (900 for Jem) we still have some snow on the hills and fields, normally Febuary we have two or three feet so it feels quite mild

Have a good weekend everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top