Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 05:50 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"Wild Horses" taken at Woodford, Northants. So now it's back to the "Floods" again. When are we going to get a spell of decent weather ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who enter here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0janfcZ8LUw

Dry at the moment but were are expecting more rain later today. Mother Natures creatures are hurriedly gathering food and taking it under the hedge to eat it. The Vixen was late home this morning, she scurried past us on the Bridle path.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Tesco and Aldi before venturing into B&Q to look at lights for my study, I am fed up of the one that is there and feel the need to change it. Lunch at some local establishment before an afternoon of relaxation and exercises.

Alan this is normal weather for the UK. I never bother about the weather I just get on with living with it.
There are two things in life you can do nothing about, the weather and dying so why bother about them just live each day as it comes.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQstQST1GiM
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 09:29 AM

Morning. What lovely Horses.

It's 8.30am and the sun is shining. We have flooding up our turning at the moment, so i'm not going out today.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 10:17 AM

Morning All Windy and dreich outside but not complaining! That is much better than snow!

Lovely photo Alan Love the cartoon and links Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you don't get flooded out SusieJ! Must be a worry for you and all around you.

Enjoy a good day whatever you do.

Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 11:09 AM

Good morning peeps
It's lovely and sunny here and 5°C. rain expected later
Got some washing on and a few chores to do, then a bit more wallpaper scraping..got to get the steps out though..so I can reach near the ceiling
Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 11:18 AM

Good morning everyone. Going to be raining about 12 here so off to feed the gulls before I get drenched. Then more cleaning to do. Been a lazy so and so lately with the cold. Dont know about anyone else but I start sneezing going from hot to cold rooms? Do about 20 before I can stop it
My cats are happy now that the snow has gone and waltz out of the door now instead of reluctanly standing looking at it.
Love the horses they are definitely looking for some food there I am sure.

Hope the floods dont darken your door Sue Is it that silly River 2 miles away?

Take care everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 11:24 AM

Very sunny here right now but that bitterly cold wind is back with us today.
Yesterday was sunny and warm but we were busy finishing the (hopefully) last of the renovations for this year, the old ceiling light fans taken down and two new ones installed in the lounge. We do have air con but sometimes just a bit of breeze from a fan is better. Have a nice day all, I hope none of you get flooded.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 12:13 PM

No we will be alright Brandykins, its down the otherside of us. We have already been flooded out in year 2000 when we lived in Woodford, that's why we moved as it was 3ft inside the house with £20,000 worth of damage. (See my photo album).

Love, Sue xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 01:45 PM

Good morning all dull, damp and dreary here so it's back to normal again

Have finished all the domestic chores for the morning and about to have some lunch now. Later this afternoon we both have to go to the Health Centre for Health checks ....here's hoping they discover nothing untoward!

Have a pleasant day folks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 02:52 PM

A belated good morning fellow members cold and wet here but at least most of the snow has gone.

I needed to collect a prescription from the Dr and had to go the long way around because the flood gates have been installed , a warning of worse things to come I fear. Thank goodness I am on high ground.

Off to tackle the ironing now and to make a pudding of damson and apple for baby Hannah who will be here all day tomorrow.

Enjoy your day every one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top