Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 06:02 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] You don't see these very often nowadays. The snow is virtually all gone thank goodness. Let's hope we've seen the last of it this winter.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_PDU5RmBw

The Angels are persistently using the shower and then blow drying themselves with strong cold blow dryers yet it is not stopping Mother Natures creatures from entertaining us with their song and dashing about antics getting food for their breakfast.

Plans for today, a Leisurely morning doing nothing, lunch at home, Pork Slices, New potatoes, Carrots, Sprouts and 'She who must be obeyed's famous gravy. The afternoon will be spent in the company of friends who have just returned from a Cruise in the Carribbean and the evening is a Quizz night. Phew I,m tired out already.

Alan, I am sure that there is more bad weather to come before winter is out.

Have a Great day everyone remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TbdTyriN4
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 09:31 AM

Good Morning Alan, Bob and All Lovely rain is still falling and all the horrid white stuff has all but gone - hope it stays that way! Will be taking Loki out (whether she likes it, or not) walkies in a wee while.

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and links Bob, thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy today.

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 09:45 AM

Good morning all of you forumeers, our foot of snow has just disappeared overnight, the fastest thaw I've ever seen but thank goodness anyway..hope none of you are flooded though, that's the main danger now I should think..

Out with the dogs shortly but nothing planned after that, just see what the day offers us methinks..

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Our snow which has laid and been added to for 2 weeks now has disappeared too. Did it rain last night. The cats are confident going out now and not shooting out for a minute and crying to come back in laugh.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Going to Tescos soon but also watching Andy Murray in the final. Hope it doesnt go on for 5 hours or else the shops will be nearly closing laugh. Take care.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 10:42 AM

Morning all. Yes It was pouring of rain all night which has washed the snow away, but I think there is still more to come.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 10:54 AM

Morning peeps
Sun is shining and I can see bits of blue up there, rained all night here too.
Nothing much planned for today but I'd like to get a start on the decorating.
Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 12:19 PM

Morning everyone. Lot of puddles everywhere and sodden grass but the sunshine this morning makes up for it. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 04:10 PM

Good afternoon all, plenty of rain over here today. I'm glad to hear the dreaded snow has melted away, lets hope that's the last of it for this Winter. I'm taking it easy today as I'll be off again early in the morning.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.

Imagine you're sitting on this bench on a Summers day.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2013, 04:31 PM

We've just come back from a walk in a local country park. Plenty of water, plenty of mud but also plenty of people taking advantage of a mild, sunny day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top