Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 06:13 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] The cliffs at Hunstanton , Norfolk. More snow overnight but I think I can go out in the car OK.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 07:50 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E

Cold winds blowing in from the sea making it feel extra cold this morning, it is dry at the moment, after torrential rain over night which washed all the snow away, and Mother Natures creatures are taking full advantage by bathing by the light from the moon, which is very low in the sky, they are then searching for food and devouring it at an alarming rate.

Plans for today are still on the drawing board except for lunch which is at a local establishment.

Photobucket is getting right up my nose, it keeps saying my password is wrong, then it says my email is wrong, I feel like kicking it into touch.

Have a wonderful day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKdVq_vNAAI
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 08:28 AM

Goodmorning Alan and AB. Yes we got the snow as well last night but it is melting now I can hear it dripping off of my roof. Needs to be gone as alot has been on the ground around here for over 10 days now so it is not as pristine and white as it should be.
My cats will be pleased they can go out at last without getting frost bite.
Hope everyone has a good day. Not doing much today. Take care all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 09:25 AM

Good Morning Folk Not too cold out but snow on the pavements have frozen over during the night, so I won't be going out! Saw a couple of folk this morning nearly going down! The roads are fine though and at least the cars and buses are getting up the hill drives!

Lovely photo Alan. Love the links, Bob, know the feeling about photobucket - you should contact them, I did and they fixed the problem for me!!

Hope your cats enjoy going out, BE I love cats!

Enjoy a good and safe day today.

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 10:12 AM

A very good morning to all. Around four more inches of snow fell overnight, so it looks like I'm shovelling the stuff off the drive and paths again shortly, but in truth I'm running out of places to put it..

No real plans today other than clearing snow, walking the dogs and cooking cheese omelettes for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning all, lovely and sunny here
No snow overnight but still a little snow on the pavements (our side anyway)
Loved the music this morning Bob, thanks. Alan, that picture took us back a few years, we used to visit family just outside Hunstanton.
DIY shopping this morning - emulsion, a couple of rolls of wallpaper, some coal/coke and will probably come back with a boot full (especially if we visit the garden section)
Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 12:27 PM

Good morning all the sun is out, it's 5ºC and looks like being a lovely day.

I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered this morning from my husband as tomorrow will be our Ruby Wedding anniversary. We'll be going out for a meal later and then back to our daughter's house for a few hours.

Bob
- do you think that your week at the Health Spa could have changed you so much that Photobucket no longer recognises you?

Have a pleasant day folks!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 12:28 PM

We had about an inch last night. It's gone off road but still on my car.
Sunny now
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 12:36 PM

Good Morning Folks, nice pic Alan. Nice and sunny out there now hope it will thaw the last of the snow as it was frozen first thing when I took the dog out.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 12:52 PM

Congratulations to you and your husband Mags...........and they said it would never last, lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top