Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 05:54 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] One to cheer you up in this miserable weather - taken at Wicksteed park, Kettering, Northants. Sheila's off out for lunch with her friend today so once again I will be left to my own devices. Fortunately we've got a ready-meal of lasagne for me so I won't starve to death !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all other OFFer's.

Just remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS9U75YC-jA

Threat of Rain/Snow here today, rather have snow than rain, makes for more fun when driving. Mother Natures creatures are hungry and chasing every morsal of food that is put out for them, we even have a Jenny Wren that is dashing in to get the food before the Blackbirds, it makes watching fascinating.

Plans for today are a visit to the shops, we need some more salt and Grit for the paths and driveway, then as it is Friday it is clean up day for my study. Lunch at home, Steak Pudding, Chips, Fish and Peas followed by an afternoon of meditation with friends visiting in the evening.

It took me ages to get into photobucket, it kept saying I had the wrong password.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 09:39 AM

Good morning all. What beautiful flowers Alan. And a lovely Blue Tit Antibrown.

It's fairly bright outside, not snowing but I think more to come.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely Summer flowers and a Bluetit. What else can you ask for on another day waiting for snow.
Hope everyone is well today. Not doing much apart from my two mile
walk to feed the birds. Watching Andy Murray against Roger Federer so
hoping it doesnt go on for a marathon as I wont want to leave it
Take care all x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 10:18 AM

Morning all, just back from the Tesco's shop and enjoying coffee and bun before lighting the fire and doing a jigsaw....looks like being another tough day....

Enjoy your day people..

Barry
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 11:44 AM

If you are still working?

Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 11:55 AM

Good Morning all, have a good day and thank you for the lovely pictures.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 11:56 AM

The Auld Brig with Burns Monument in the background - Loki as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam_o'_Shanter_(poem)

Good Morning All and Happy Burns Day to all Lovely photos and links - many thanks for sharing

Snow has landed and I just hope a thaw will come later on so that I can get down the drives with Loki walkies and then I need to go down to the Town Centre for some messages!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 12:43 PM

Good morning all, finally got to the doctors and put the prescriptions in.
Lovely bright flowers Alan, and the bluetit Bob, gorgeous. I liked Bob Marley thanks.
Due some rain today and tomorrow, better than snow.
Bit of housework and washing today but nothing important - hubby is cooking a turkey korma, which has fresh coriander in, can't wait
Lovely bridge Rosemary and Loki, beautiful as ever
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 01:28 PM

Och aye, it's a tough life being retired - stereo turned up and the coffee machine brewing up another pot.

Miserable day here but the snow has all gone!!

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top