Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 06:27 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken somewhere in Bavaria. Another morning when I won't go out in the car to fetch a paper, our street is like a sheet of ice.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 09:12 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and to everyone else who pops in later..

Still below freezing here but no more snow overnight thank goodness, but I've got the fire lit already although he heating is on. We'll be taking the dogs out to the forest after our morning coffee then visiting my mum to check she's OK and got everything she needs for a few days.

Take care folks and enjoy your day.

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 09:42 AM

Morning All.....Still no Snow here, very Strange we usually have it. Hard Frost again last Night, but I like Walking in the Woods with Dageus when the Grounds Solid...we both stay clean.
Kind of a Lazyish Day Today, I hope, not in the Mood for much.
Have a good Day ALL.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 09:55 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey with the road outside a sheet of ice where a few brave people ventured over the snow and flattened it. No more snow overnight thank goodness but we may get a bit more later today.

I have been out with Chloe and am pleased to see the three new lambs have survived the cold.

As little else is happening I will finish cleaning out the kitchen cupboards today, being busy keeps me warm

Have a plesent day and stay safe everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 10:29 AM

Morning All We had a wee toty flurry of powdered snow yesterday but only for about 10 mins - nothing on the pavements! Greenock has it bad and that isn't too far from me! Hope it stays there!

Lovely photo, Alan, thanks for sharing

Have a good day and take care
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 11:09 AM

Good morning, snowing again here
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 11:12 AM

'morning Alan and all above

Still no more snow here, it's still on the ground from two weeks ago but temperatures haven't risen above zero so it's not thawing.

Apart from walking the dogs I don't think we'll be venturing out much today.

Need to get this room tidied up, that'll take most of the day

Take it easy all of you out there.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 11:39 AM

Morning everyone, still snowing here on top of ice so the paths are lethal. Had to walk on the snow covered grass to stay safe this morning while walking the dog. Stay safe and well everybody.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 12:01 PM

Good morning, plenty of snow here and still coming down. We are -2°C.
Hubby filled the bird feeders (he was very steady on his feet considering he was wearing two of everything ) he threw a few fat balls around - we have masses of small birds feeding.
The bigger birds like jays, woodpigeons, blackbirds are coming in pairs.
Not doing a thing today, apart from watching snooker and reading and eating stew with home made wholemeal bread.
Go careful everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2013, 12:26 PM

Good morning everyone no further snow here but still below freezing -2ºC, we still have a few inches laying frozen on the ground, I hate it when it's like that, I tend to slip and slide everywhere!

I'm sure I can find plenty of indoor jobs to keep me warm today

Take care everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top