Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 03:35 PM

Be Warned. Animal Hater at Work.

This is going on in Wales at the Moment, BUT it could give other Nasties Ideas...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-areas.html
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:33 PM

Re: Be Warned. Animal Hater at Work.

There are some wicked people in this world
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:40 PM

I do not understand, and never will, the mentality of people who can commit such wicked acts, they must be really evil. I hope they are caught and I hope they are force fed their own sausages complete with nails.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I do not understand, and never will, the mentality of people who can commit such wicked acts,
Me too
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 09:26 PM

Absolutely sick and it really bugs me because my labrador is notorious for pinching things in the grass before I can stop her and that is what this @sole is banking on. I would like a 'nice' dog to teach him/her a lesson!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 09:35 PM

I just put this to my son and told him what was going on and he said well you can understand it if people are letting their dogs foul beauty spots and children are getting it on their feet and clothes. I said yes but you don't take it out on the dogs you try to educate their owners and he agreed but had no advice as to how. I think I would provide plastic bags alongside bins at regular intervals. I always go out with more bags than I need and offer them around if someone alows their dog to foul but it is often youngsters with staffi dogs and I hold back from them!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top