Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 06:13 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]The weir at Linton falls in the Yorkshire Dales. The snow hasn't arrived here yet but, from the weather forecast, it looks as though our proposed visit to Mansfield tomorrow is off.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 06:33 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and those to follow the snow has arrived here in the SW and it's falling steadily at the moment. I have an appointment at the doctors this morning so keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to get there.

Take care everyone.....
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 07:59 AM

Good morning Alan, Mags(wondered why you were early) and all other OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKDFKRTdlo

Mother Natures creatures are scurrying about for their breakfast and two have already had baths even in this very cold weather, but at least it is dry for them to clear the water from their feathers.

Setting off shortly on our 300 mile journey which will be a leisurely one stopping off for meal on the way. Eileen has been fed and will I am sure, welcome our neighbour later in the day with more food and a cuddle.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnB-dnJVlcs
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 08:56 AM

Good morning all, up early today as I'm off to work, well not exactly work, I was asked to teach Goldsmithing to a class of youngsters in Wexford so I'll be up and down on the train every weekday for a Month, so if you don't hear a good morning from me it''ll probably be late evening. See you when I can Folks, take care in this terrible weather.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 09:26 AM

Good Morning Folk No snow here yet, thankfully!

Lovely photo Alan. Great links, Bob, many thanks for sharng

Hope you have a safe journey, Bob. Eileen will be delighted I bet to give your neighbour a welcome!

Hope you enjoy your day teaching, Jem.

Enjoy a good day All

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 09:56 AM

A very good morning to all on this very wintry morning, with -3 degC. and a sharp south easterly wind blowing...brrrrrr...

Out with the dogs after coffee before the blizzard hits, bangers and mash for lunch and then I'm not straying far from the fire this afternoon..

Good luck at the doctors Mags, and take care on the journey Bob, not a good day for it methinks....

Enjoy your day if you can folks and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone. We have the cold wind and the snow expected about noon time. Long way for a journey today 300 miles. Rather you than me. Hope everything goes well.
Seen the snow in Wales on the news and the broadcaster was covered
looked like a snowman
Take care all I am sure we will all survive.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 11:35 AM

Good morning fellow members braved the blizzard to take Chloe in the field. We are both warm and dry now .
There were three early lambs born down there yesterday, poor things not the best of starts to have snow today.

I was supposed to be babysitting but the twins swimming lesson has been cancelled so I will clean the kitchen cupboards instead.

I am waiting for the postman to bring new muslin nappies to make more marmalade. If he doesn't come I will have to use a boiled linen tea towel . I will make the marmalade tomorrow a nice little job for a cold day.

Take care when out and about everyone.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 11:42 AM

Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 11:56 AM

Morning everyone, Happy Friday! Lovely picture Alan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top