Join for free
Mike Vaughan
New Member!
Bristol UK
Mike Vaughan is male 

14-01-2013, 02:25 AM

New years resolutions

Have you made any ?

Well I have found this to be one of the best, but keeping it could be a challenge:

"" God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.""
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Re: New years resolutions

I use that prayer often Mike, and as such I change nothing
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 12:56 PM

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Vaughan ->
Have you made any ?

Well I have found this to be one of the best, but keeping it could be a challenge:

"" God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.""
Hello Mike,
Like the above quote very much, for me - I would like -
When someone makes my 'teeth itch - to keep my mouth -
firmly closed......'
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 05:39 PM

I don't make any, that way I don't break any
Bluebell
Berkshire, UK
Bluebell is female  Bluebell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 09:38 PM

There are so many I could make - all made before and broken - but perhaps one I should really try to keep is to stop falling into the habit of doing things because it's easier than telling someone you don't want to. Too much time wasted trying to keep others happy.
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2013, 01:35 AM

I've stopped making the ones I can't keep but I am determined not to buy any more books from amazon tis year until I've read the 42 unread ones which I have accumulated as a result of not being able to resist a book bargain.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top