Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 07:59 PM

Fact or Fiction.

Surely this is not true It's just a Wacking Great Leg Pull.........Isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1RD49XG12Y
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 08:15 PM

Re: Fact or Fiction.

Yes - got to be.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 08:18 PM

Based on the reports of their mysterious appearances & disappearances, in my view it's a hoax.
THats my opinion for it's worth. But people love a bit of excitement and the perpetrators & followers of this event are probably, even as we write, dreaming up their next jape.

Here is a a thought.........

Now , the planet GREENDOOR has for its indigenous people an avrerage height of 4 of your EaRTH metres, and there was an explorative mission to EARTH about 6,000 years ago and which never returned. They mixed in with the Earthlings who called them NEPHOLIM. It all ended in tears because the air pressure was too much for their long bones and they eventually became weak and died.

Does this tick any boxes ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 11:08 PM

It could well be that giants roamed the Earth tens of thousands of years ago, we don't know anything about mankind going back that far, all they give you is really only guess work, after all we do have tiny people why not huge people, any natural disaster could have wiped every trace of them off the face of the Earth. They still don't know how the pyramids were built, how they transported the precision cut blocks 100's of miles, maybe the had a couple of dozen of these 50 foot guys carrying them. Look at the size of the heads on Easter Island, heads like canoes, are they busts of the local politicians at that time?, who really knows.
MrsD
midlands uk
MrsD is female  MrsD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 11:39 PM

When Dinosaurs were found for the first time I wonder if everyone thought they were a hoax..
Ive always wondered why they were so big, there could have been a generation of humans equal to their height I suppose .
In this case though I believe the pictures are a hoax .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 12:17 AM

Yes a hoax unfortunately MrsD, God could you imagine the titanic hangover you'd have with a head that size, put you off drink for life.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 12:54 AM

I guess no one went for the stuff about Greendoor
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 07:58 AM

Well it makes you wonder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 10:35 AM

That story is an Internet Hoax.

Photoshop or its equivalent are amazing products

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n.../21432885.html

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

11-01-2013, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I guess no one went for the stuff about Greendoor
I thought Nepholim was an anagram Robert until I looked it up, now I see what you meant, Greendoor holds many mysteries I'm sure, maybe they'll pay us another visit one day to sort us all out.

The chap with the beard is Santa Clause double jobbing at the museum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top