Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 05:40 PM

True Story - "You cannot eat that!!"

Some forty years ago I called into a large Supermarket on the way home from work and picked up two of their very large sized yogurts, one was my favourite at that time a fab Peach and Passion fruit combination, forget the other one. Anyone not long after arriving home I found that I had picked up one of those notorious 'bugs' and spent the rest of the evening and all of the night back and forth to the bathroom.

Early the next morning I telephoned a friend, who was also a neighbour and my doctors receptionist, and asked whether I should go to the surgery (I thought maybe not - did not want to spread germs about) or if she could arrange a prescription for what was generally prescribed in those days - kaolin and morph -. She not only said she would arrange for a script but would bring it to me in her lunch break - aw bless. However as it happened it was mid afternoon before she could get away, by which time the symptoms had receded somewhat and I was feeling slightly better and even somewhat peckish. I remembered the yogurts in my 'fridge, and had just settled down with the peach/passion fruit one when she came into my lving room (I was on sofa), gasped, rushed over, grabbed the container out of my hand and exclaimed "You cannot eat that with d&v, it has live orgasms in it!"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top