Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 07:14 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"Tally Ho" - taken at Brigstock, Northants on Boxing day, 2011. We went to see "Hello Dolly" at the Curve theatre in Leicester yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 10:04 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Morning to you Alan and to everyone else who visits later...

Sunny here this morning and still mild at 6 degC. No plans as yet, but we might walk the dogs along the Trent for a change and then have lunch in The Unicorn at Gunthorpe Bridge....

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning fellow members foggy here and quite chilly.
Another bad night, making tea at 3am and only getting sleepy when it is time to get up . It was so tempting to stay in bed but Chloe wanted her breakfast and walk so no chance .

Off to make another supply of Gingerbread men , the children soon get through a batch but I feel at least they are better for them than bought biscuits.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day and still very mild.

Meg, it sounds like we both suffered a bad night, I was also up and drinking herbal tea throughout the night, I went back to bed just after 4:00am I have a muzzy head this morning which will hopefully clear as the day goes on.

Enjoy your day folks!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 10:52 AM

Good Morning All Dull and dreich so far this morning but hope it clears up in a wee while for nice long walkies with Loki! Wonder where she will take me today

That's good that you enjoyed the show, Alan.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

06-01-2013, 01:08 PM

My baby girl is 37 today, now I really feel ancient!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 01:50 PM

Good afternoon all.
Grey, overcast and damp here..was very misty early this morning.
Feel better for going to bed a little earlier last night, getting back into a good routine suits me.
Got a piece of beef defrosting and some veg to prepare but nothing else planned. Just another lazy sunday - I love being retired
Have a good day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 02:22 PM

Good afternoon. Late on here today. Been to feed the seagulls and have my two mile walk. It must have been a funny 4am this morning as I also was awake at that time. Last night I didnt have a drink of wine and was awake most of the night so the wine bottle will be out tonight laugh.
We are in about 6degrees here too, but have you read the news where in Northern India they are dying of hypothermia in 4 to 12 degrees. Not made for the cold like us Blighty breed. Take care and have a nice day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 04:14 PM

Good morning all, dull and damp here today but thankfully no rain. the temperature has dropped so I think I'll light the fire and settle down in front of the TV with the missus, she's busy at the moment taking down the Christmas stuff, won't let me help her or go near anything, she knows what goes into which box to be stored in the attic for next year.
Enjoy the rest of the day Folks.

Ah summer, roll on those lazy hazy crazy days.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2013, 04:46 PM

Good Afternoon, Really Late Today. Dull, Wet and not nice at all Today. Had to have a Light on since we got up.
Enjoy what's left of the Day People..
This is the Monument in the Village of Glencoe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top