Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 06:02 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Snowdrops taken last Spring but it won't be too long before they're out again. We're going to the matinee performance of "Hello Dolly" at Leicester this afternoon - our daughter's Christmas present to us.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 07:59 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all other callers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kP8jPa1wCg

A bit of a drab day here,wet stuff is slowly falling from the skies which are as black as pitch. Mother Natures creatures are few and far between but the adventurous ones are serenading us for their breakfast.

Today we are relaxing in the morning, lunching out with friends before visiting a friend who is in hospital. The evening will be full of noise as we are holding a quizz night.
Tomorrow we travel down to my sons for an overnight stay before moving on to a Health Spa on Monday for the week.

Alan I think there will be a lot more snow drops before they come up again.

Buttermere

Have a great day everyone, stay safe and warm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXwX9f9ugZ4
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 08:52 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob and all to follow later...

Mild and dry here today with the forecast set fair. No firm plans as yet but may jetwash the moss from the patio and the paving as it's getting quite slippery now.

That's a welcoming sight Alan, the snowdrops shouldn't be too long now..

Enjoy your week away AB, do you good to unwind for a while.

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there today...

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 09:55 AM

Good Morning Everyone, Another Busy Day Lined up here. So far it's dry so I hope it stays that way.
How about a Drive through the Beautiful Glencoe with your Morning Coffee....Enjoy
It starts a wee bit before the Glen but goes right through it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRVZaOB45u0
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photos. Hope everyone is well this morning. Seemingly the weather is going to become colder by Wednesday here in Blighty. Better than the fires over in Australia and Tasmania.
Busy day so will say bye for now. Take care all x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 11:38 AM

Sunny and warm here. I'm going to have a sorting out day, lots to go to charity shop. Tonight we are eating out at the invitation of a German neighbour, the only downside is that we will miss the 3 Kings procession for the first time in 12 years. Christmas day here tomorrow, Spanish version.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 12:19 PM

Good Morning All

Dull and dreich here but hope it brightens up!

Lovely photo Alan and hope you enjoy the show.

Great photo Bob and links

Thanks for sharing

Oh Roxy! I love Glencoe so much - stopped off at that car park many a time and had lovely hot dogs from that van and along that road loads of times!

Many thanks for sharing the clip, Roxy! Thoroughly enjoyed it - and the music was good as well

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 12:33 PM

I enjoyed that video Roxy. I walked acroos Rannoch moor many years ago when I did the West Highland Way with a workmate of mine. Those were the days !
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 12:38 PM

Morning Everyone, rather drab and dark here was drizzling first thing when I walked Amber. Seems to have dried up now but certainly hasn't brightened any!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Oh Roxy! I love Glencoe so much - stopped off at that car park many a time and had lovely hot dogs from that van and along that road loads of times!

Many thanks for sharing the clip, Roxy! Thoroughly enjoyed it - and the music was good as well

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today
I plan to be there a good bit this Year with Dageus, perhaps we could meet up there one Day if your Heading up and have a Hill Hike with the Dogs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top