Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 06:12 AM

Haappy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken yesterday at Thrapson lakes, Northants. We tried to do one of our regular walks but had to abandon it as everywhere was flooded.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 08:47 AM

Re: Haappy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaC95O37Os

A damp morning here but Mother Natures creatures do not seem to mind it, they are to busy eating their breakfast.

Plans for today now that some minor shopping was done at Tesco early on, the morning is to be spent cleaning the house and getting it ready for a new year, lunch is at home, Gammon Steaks, Chips, Peas, Tomatoes and Mushrooms giving us energy to spend the afternoon relaxing with a book.

Alan our lanes are like most of the time (well, it is the 'Lake' district ) that why we go out in wellies.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone. Still very windy, rain on its way but expected to calm down for tomorrow. Hope you all have a great new Year No weddings or births for 2013 that I know of so will have to look forward to having a nice Summer, which we truly deserve in 2013.
Take care everyone and see you next year
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob and all fellow members to come...

Back from Tesco now with our usual supplies and enjoying a coffee before taking the dogs to the forest. Salmon and roast veg for lunch followed by a visitation from friends this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 10:35 AM

Good morning all.......19 degrees at this moment in time...but warming to 37 later. Have a good day all. Cheeriooooooo
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 10:37 AM

Good morning all, raining outside again, looks like another wet day ahead. I got out of bed at about 6am to visit the toilet, the bulb in the bedside lamp was out and I tripped over a small stool in the dark waking the wife, she said she was having a lovely dream and now it was spoiled as she couldn't get back to sleep, neither could I but I wasn't moaning about it, even though my shin was killing me where I hit the stool, anyway she's come around to herself again so all is well and no life threatening injuries to myself, what a stupid place to put a stool I was going to say but though it best to let the Hare sit.
Have a pleasant New Years eve Folks, don't strain the vocal cords tonight.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 12:18 PM

Good morning fellow members wet any windy again but then it always is these days.

After yesterdays hectic day of cooking lunch for the family and clearing up it is nice to be back to a bit of calm. The babies were all very good with the twins sitting at the table instead of in baby chairs and they all had second helpings

Not planning to do much today, I have some M&S vouchers to spend but am going to wait until the children are back at school and the shops quieter before I go shopping .

Enjoy your day everyone..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 12:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypaxyJmTbo
I had to learn that song when I was at primary school We played that after the Bells when I was a wee girl as well I loved my Ne'erdys when I was a wee girl

Good Morning All and Happy Hogmonay Still awfy wet uphere, altho' it has stopped now

Love those Cartoons Bob and your links Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy your Hogmonay today and have a guid time at The Bells - if you celebrate it

Take care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6AGWcXnkrA
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 02:30 PM

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the cartoons and also the lovely picture above. It is extremely windy here and I think it is only the wind holding the rain back as it is certainly trying to come down when I walked Amber a little while ago. Dogs, never seem to care what the weather is do they as long as they can run and sniff and smell. Have a good day all and a Very Happy New Year to you all too! God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 03:00 PM

Hello all non stop heavy rain and windy here ... what a lousy end to the year

Our son went home this morning so it's been a quick clean and tidy up for when the rest of the family arrive for the day tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve/Hogmanay how-ever you celebrate it

Take care everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top