Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 05:58 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] "Marooned"- taken at Nene park on boxing day.Just new year's day to get through then we are clear of festivities for a while (apart from Sheila's 80th birthday bash).
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 07:59 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iol0B-clFFM

Well, nothing seems to have change whilst we were away, the farm is still in tact, mother natures creatures are still hungry and singing for their breakfast and yes, there is still a lot of water around but most of all Eileen is pleased to see us I think, well she is sat in the kitchen purring away.

A quiet day is forecast for today with a Salad for lunch and correspondence work in the afternoon
The Christmas break was enjoyable and has helped us to get over some of the health problems we had before but for a complete recovery we have booked into a Health Spa for a week in January.

I hope that you all enjoyed your holidays and did not over indulge and that your wishes and dreams came true.

Great Picture Alan, I hope the Octogenarian bash goes well for you, which I am sure it will.

I have not look at My photobucket account yet to see if it has been restored.

Enjoy your day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU-QExgydz0
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 09:12 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob and all to follow later...

Good to see you back Antibrown and glad to hear your health problems are now abating.

I have a few odd jobs to do this morning and have to chop a few logs, but apart from that the day is mine to waste as I please, but with Mrs PM still being laid low with a stiff cold I will intermingle my day wasting with my nursing duties, including cooking some chicken broth for lunch...

Enjoy your day folks and take care out there today...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 09:45 AM

Good morning fellow members dry at the moment but 'water water everywhere ' and oh the mud.
Barry I hope Mrs P is better soon, pleased to hear you are recovering AB.

The hoards are descending for lunch so I am busy cooking. The blackcurrant and apple crumble has just gone in the oven, pears poached and chocolate sauce made I can now get on with the main course of steak/mushroom/ and red wine pie.

Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 10:36 AM

My shining star - Loki

Good Morning Alan, Bob (great to see you), Barry Meg and All Heavy rain again, can't see out my windows here - it's like the Rouken Glen waterfalls

Love those lins Bob. Many thanks for sharing

I thought that was a natural loch, Alan, must have been horrid for those around there!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 11:11 AM

Good morning all we had a deafening thunderstorm during the night with torrential rain. All is calm now and there is a sign of brightness in the sky.

Today is our son's last day before he returns home tomorrow - he's been setting up my new Mac and explaining all the new features to me, often a few times before they sink in for me!.

I'm cooking a turkey roast dinner today, them we have our grandchildren coming for a few hours this afternoon while their mum and dad go to the cinema to see James Bond and Skyfall.

Good to see you back, Bob ..... glad to hear your health is improving too.

Barry, I hope MrsP is better soon.

Enjoy your day folks!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 11:32 AM

Sunny but cold and quite windy here today, a seafront walk with the pooches could be on the cards this afternoon, no doubt a bit of a "carry walk" for Muffin if his leg starts to bother him. I hope all with colds etc are soon better. I think dinner here will be a boiled egg, or something similar, I can't stand the sight, or thought, of much food right now. Have a nice day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 11:35 AM

Good morning everyone and glad to see people nearly well. Hope the cold gets better soon Mr and Mrs P. Liked the photo Alan, but it does state that it is a WaterCentre
Having a quiet day so just cooking a lattic pie with the normal veg and gravy. Doing a big piece of beef tomorrow for the New Year. I will be glad when the holiday festive season is over as it seems a long time nowadays its nearly 2 weeks. We only used to have two days when I was younger.
Love the name of your cat AB. Eileen I have never heard of a cat called that before, made me laugh. Take care everyone and lets look forward to a lovely hot Summer even if its for a month I would be happy.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone and glad to see people nearly well. Hope the cold gets better soon Mr and Mrs P. Liked the photo Alan, but it does state that it is a WaterCentre
Having a quiet day so just cooking a lattic pie with the normal veg and gravy. Doing a big piece of beef tomorrow for the New Year. I will be glad when the holiday festive season is over as it seems a long time nowadays its nearly 2 weeks. We only used to have two days when I was younger.
Love the name of your cat AB. Eileen I have never heard of a cat called that before, made me laugh. Take care everyone and lets look forward to a lovely hot Summer even if its for a month I would be happy.
Sandy, we had a very popular member from Washington DC on the forum called Eileen, she sadly passed away almost a year ago. AB very kindly adopted this cat soon after she died and named her Eileen in memory of "Our Eileen".... such a thoughtful thing to do.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 12:47 PM

Good morning peeps.
So nice to see Bob back and a piccie of Loki If ever Loki needs boarding out Rosemary...
I was going to say Alan it is a Watersport centre, you either row or swim to it, unless you have waders
We have sunshine today, tho' it is quite cold. Starting my jigsaw today and reading one of the books I got, so I'm a happy bunny.
Have a great day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top