Join for free
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 04:00 PM

One Pound Fish Man

One Pound Fish Man

One Pound Fish, market stall trader Muhammad Nazir (Queens Market, Upton Park, London) This bloke has become a legend.

He certainly entertains the good folk of East London with his unique song.

East London fishmonger Muhammad Nazir or ‘One Pound Fish man’ as he’s also known, has released a Christmas single following a video of his catchy sales jingle went viral online.

Rejected by X factor judges earlier this year, Muhammad managed to get a deal with a major record label and is hoping to grab the coveted top spot in the charts this Christmas.

Faced with stiff competition from the Hillsborough charity single and X factor winner James Arthur, Muhammad’s fans believe he can make it to the top of the charts and Muhammad remains hopeful in the race to Christmas number one.

http://tinyurl.com/bq5yhqd
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 05:55 PM

Re: One Pound Fish Man

I see a ray of hope for the one pound fish man, eel go far.
Is he always at the same plaice every day?.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 07:39 PM

This gimmicky fishman, didn't do anything for me, sorry. He can cod off, for all I care.
Good luck to the Hillsborough charity single.
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 08:54 PM

He Will have to be up early to catch the Hillsborough charity single , if he makes any money he will have to put it in the river bank .... Sorry i will get me coat .
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Some great witty answers and I suppose you could also say he was just singing for the cod of it.

I guess you all saw him on the national news this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20826525

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top