Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 06:17 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]The harbour at Silema in Malta. Another pub lunch today followed by our weekly shop. The shops will be mobbed today I imagine.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 07:50 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good morning Alan an all who pass this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA

Just had the most frustrating few of weeks with a virus due to being allergic to
a new type of eye drop which I had from my eye screening test, It made my eyes blood red and very sensitive to light.
I am pleased that the worst has now passed.

Today we are just taking things as they come, lunch at home with the afternoon spent doing packing, tomorrow we are going to my daughters for Christmas, see you when we get back.
By the way If you get a bottle of Bells whisky from Lanzarote, as I did from nieghbours, , pour it down the sink, it has Anti-Freeze mixed in it.

I went to my photobucket account only to find that all of my photo's have been deleted, over 2000 photo's gone in the blink of an eye. I have contacted Photobucket and await their reply.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget to be nice to everyone, you never know it could really make their day.

Merry Christmas to you All and a Peaceful New year.

Warning this is longish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8iTbkjOXww
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 09:39 AM

Nice to see you back AB and pleased to hear your eyes are now ok! Have a great Christmas at your daughters
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
[IMG]
[/IMG]The harbour at Silema in Malta. Another pub lunch today followed by our weekly shop. The shops will be mobbed today I imagine.

Fabulous pictures and places Alan. Have a good day/night/ afternoon. Cya
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 10:25 AM

Good day all and hope everything goes the way you want it. I got to get car fixed...boo---hooo!! $$$$$$$--need to get defroster fixed land cruise control also.....there goes the Christmas money ((lol) to buy gifts. Anyway, I need this commodity repaired and have top notch mechanics. Ciao
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 10:42 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo, where did those Summer days go Alan, ooppsss forgot we didnt get any this year
AB I feel sorry for your eye drop problem. I have the same allergic reaction to eye drops. You have to question whoever is giving you eye drops if they have any preservative in them as thats what you are probably allergic to. So the only thing I can do is rinse my eyes in luke warm water. Also everyday I have to put luke warm water in a dish with a splash of Johnsons Baby Shampoo (no tears) and wash around with different cotton wool buds or now I use cotton wool. This is great for the cleaning of your eyes and was recommended by my Doctor and also my sister in law does the same thing for her eyes. (around the closed eye of course laugh)

If the Mayans have their way, this will be my last post as we are all going to die tomorrow. So speak tomorrow then xxxx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 10:44 AM

Morning everyone, and particularly to you Bob, pleased to hear that your eyes are improving....have a great time at your daughter's over Christmas...

Thoroughly wet and miserable outside at the moment, so no plans to go anywhere except to our neighbour's for our first Christmas lunch of the holidays. We have fourteen here on Christmas day, so it will be nice to be cooked for today for a change..

Have a great day folks...

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 11:01 AM

Morning all. What a horrible miserable day here, rain, rain and rain, it's so dark and dull.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Good morning fellow members yippee that is all my shopping done . I was in Waitrose at 8am and am well stocked up so don't need to venture out again until after Christmas except for a visit to the farm shop.
Having been ill for the last two Christmases and being susceptible to infection I have learnt to avoid crowded shops.

It is so dark and miserable here and all the fields are flooded again. Thank goodness I am on high ground , I fear others nearby may not be so lucky and will be flooded again.

My job for today is to spice some vinegar and to salt some red cabbage ready for pickling .

AB it is lovely to see you back.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Good morning all, and nice to see you back Bob - have a good holiday at your daughters .
Raining here too, I'm afraid. I'm hoping my greenhouse isn't flooded, but we do have the electrics high up, so it should be ok.
No intentions of doing anything today, apart from a couple of 'phone calls..finished my shopping yesterday Meg..and it wasn't too busy there!
Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top