Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 06:26 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Garmisch in Bavaria, Germany. What a miserable day it was yesterday. The best thing about it was my homemade spicy parsnip soup............delicious !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 08:20 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Weather, Weather go away ......
I went to feed my seagulls yesterday and its a two mile walk. When I arrived home my coat looked as though I had just pulled it out of the washing machine. I was really drenched
Doesnt look as bad today. Going to a Christmas Party today so looking forward to that. Can tell I am not working anymore as I used to go to about 3 or 4 every Christmas now its social exclusion being a pensioner
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 08:47 AM

Morning everyone, wet at the moment but a drier forecast...

We are clipping the dogs this morning as they are looking tatty, I'm cooking omelette and chips for lunch and friends are over for coffee and chat this afternoon.

That soup sounds delicious Alan, you'll have to put the recipe up somewhere..

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 10:18 AM

Good morning.
The sun is shining and it's 8°C so looks to be a nice bright day.
Hope you all have a good day.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 12:59 PM

Good morning everybody. No sun here, just wet and dull. At least its a bit better than yesterday and there are signs that it just may clear up

Nothing too exciting to do today apart from the usual chores which I really must focus on which I find really hard these days! I've got a lovely energetic springer here for the weekend who'll keep me on my toes. He's fast asleep now after running non stop for a good hour on the marsh this morning.

Alan that's a beautiful photo. Here's one I took of sunrise colours on a frosty marsh a couple of mornings ago. Hope you all have a good day

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 01:27 PM

Morning/afternoon all a lovely bright, sunny day and 9ºC here in the SW. The ground is still sodden after days of rain so I seem to be forever wiping up muddy paw prints from Cassie cat throughout the day

Have a few Christmassy things to do this afternoon, then settle down tonight to watch Strictly and Merlin.

Have an enjoyable day folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Good afternoon all, a nice sunny mild day here so far. I got lumbered with the window cleaning today, that's alright but the only thing I don't like about it is when the neighbours stop and want to yap to you, it takes all day to do them when that starts and I want to get finished at lunchtime, so I'm out now with me ladder and bucket.
Enjoy the day folks.

Fancy cleaning the windows on this place?
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 02:42 PM

love to live there
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 02:47 PM

today were going to look for a stove and a dinning room set and wallpaper for 1 wall
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Good afternoon folks.

Very miserable here this morning, though we didn't have any ice - that's good.

Had my check up this morning and apparently my blood pressure is through the roof so they want to do more tests there - lovely.

I went to put a Fray Bentos pie in the over for dinner (lunch) but found I was all out!

I always have a Fray Bentos pie for dinner and I get very grouchy if I don't get one! So without further a-do, I shall hurry off to Lidl buy about 20 of them to stock up the cupboard.

I hope they still have those curry ones, they were brilliant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top