Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 06:09 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken last year in Bavaria, Germany. Sheila bought the turkey crown yesterday - 5kg in weight for 6 people. That's about 2lb of turkey each !!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 09:22 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Morning all. You take lovely photo's Alan.

Its very cold and frosty quite slippery on the pavements, but the sun will be out later.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 10:25 AM

9.30 and still -4 deg here, looks like the fire will be lit earlier than usual today...

Have a good day folks
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning all. Alan thats alot of turkey I hope you like it
Still havent decided what to buy for our Christmas meal.
Dont want turkey or chicken so probably some lamb and beef.
We dont eat alot of meat so its a treat for us.
Anyone watching Masterchef on BBC. Last night for the last
3 contestants. Dont know who I want to win as they are all
exceptional cooks in their own way. Love to see Greg when
he gets his spoon in the sweets.
Have a great day everyone, still very cold here too.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Good Morning All A fine layer of snow fell during the night making the walking conditions underfoot awfy bad to walk on because they were all iced up! Bad marks to Renfrewshire Council!! They tell us just walk on the roads - they get gritted and salted!!

Lovely photo Alan - love the reflections on the water!

Not as cold here at 0 degrees! I am roasting in here!

Loki took one of her fits last night, fingers crossed it will only be the one! Wants to play this morning! She is a good lass.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 01:50 PM

Hello everyone very cold again here but wind and rain are forecast for tomorrow.

Shopping and washing done so no need to go out again today as I have plenty of jobs to occupy me indoors now.

Rosemary, sorry to hear Loki had another of her fits last night - I hope she'll be fine today.

Stay safe and warm everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 01:51 PM

Good morning fellow members another very cold and frosty one brrr.

I put the washing out early and it is now as stiff as a board, it was supposed to brighten up but the mist has descended again.

I have done the weekly shop and put it all away just in time as a request has come in from my DIL for more baby gingerbread men and cheesy bread sticks which the babes like with soup.
That will keep me busy making those at the weekend .

Rosemary I am sorry to hear Loki had another fit, I hope she is ok now and there will be no more.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 03:25 PM

God afternoon all, a cold but lovely sunny day here. Nothing much going on here, the wife is out again shopping with my daughter and I am all alone with the dog, went for a brisk walk around the block earlier and he tried to drag me into the pub but I resisted, he's getting too fond of the pub, I'll have to arrange a meeting for him with Alcoholics Anonymous, don't want him ruining his young life with the demon drink.
You all have a nice pleasant day folks.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 04:06 PM

Good afternoon from a very dull cold Belfast.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Good afternoon peeps.
Busy morning, made a loaf and a flat one which we ate for lunch with cheese and pickles, yum yum. Upgraded one of our spyware, wrapped more pressies and took in a box for next door. She popped round for it 10 mins later and stayed for an hour.
Very cold and frosty still here and quite dull.
Hope Loki is ok now Rosemary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top