Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 06:17 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] A rather pretty house in Rottenburg, Germany. Our son and his ladyfriend called in yesterday on the way back home from their holiday in Goa, India. They both looked like Indians they were so tanned !
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning, the Moon and Venus, on this cold frosty pre dawn.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 09:15 AM

Morning all. Bright and sunny here, but very frosty and cold. Going out cleaning in a minute for two elderly ladies, so won't be back until lunchtime. Then I will be cooking a Chicken Curry for tonights dinner.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Good morning fellow members a very cold morning with the fields white with frost which is good because the mud has frozen so Chloe didn't get covered on our morning walk.

Baby Hannah will be here any moment. We are having a late start today because her Mummy is having a day off but Hannah will still have her Nanna day .

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 10:23 AM

Good morning all, white over here as well with -3 deg.C overnight, but a fine day in prospect.

Busy day today cleaning and cooking and I've got to collect a new drop leaf table later, which you can bet will be self assembly...

Lovely house Alan, but I notice nowhere even that pretty is immune from the dreaded wheelie bin plague.

Have a great day folks, and enjoy you Hannah time Meg, all my grandkids are teenagers now and we very rarely see them...

Rowan berries last autumn:
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 11:05 AM

Morning Everyone Heavy frost on pavements - they are very icy underfoot but dry at least.

Lovely photos folk

Hope everyone enjoys today.

Take care and stay safe.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 11:29 AM

morring one all minis 4 here but it is only 5 30 in the morring
today staying home wiating for blood test reults
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 11:44 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well.
Hope the blood test results turn out OK for you Pixie.
The photo of the Moon and Venus. Did you take that
yesterday morning as I took a similar photo myself.
It looked great in the dark.
Have a nice day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 12:28 PM

Good morning all, cold and frosty here but sunny, the papers say we are going to have Siberian type weather from tomorrow and it will last until January, is there ever any good news in the papers these days?. Nothing to do today so I'll just take it easy.
Enjoy the day folks.

San Giorgio Maggiore, Venice.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Morning all, white here too and -3C brrr.
Had a busy morning tidying and a bit of polishing, now got to go to the library to take my books back. Might have lunch first.
Hubby must have been looking out when you took that picture Ron!..and he said it was not quite light and venus looked very bright..seeing as we live in the same county, it isn't surprising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top