Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 05:49 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Cormorants at Nene park near Peterborough. We had a nice weekend at Sheila's brother's place. Yesterday morning we paid a visit to Cresswell Crags, a short river gorge where ancient man used to live in caves thousands of years ago.........very interesting.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all to come in. Been to Cresswell Crags myself but didnt see any old men there
Hope everyone is well today and not too cold. Going to be frosty until Thursday seemingly. Going to feed my seagulls today, as it gives me a two mile walk plus I feel good that I am feeding something. Motherly feelings very strong in me
Take care all and have a nice day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 10:53 AM

Managed to force myself not to be a wimp putting my details on line so here are the seagulls I have been feeding every Winter for the last 5 years. Yes they still have some of the originals there as they know me when I walk up the street towards the field and they shout at me so recognition is there every year which is nice to know I kept them going through those Winter months.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 10:54 AM

Morning people, hope everyone is up to par today.

Cold and clear here today, and we are going to the forest for an hour with the dogs after our coffee. We are out for lunch later at a local hostelry with Mrs PM's brother, who is over from Belfast for a few days on business. Be good to see him again..

We used to play in the river and the caves at Cresswell Crags when we were kids, before they turned it into a "Visitor Centre" and removed all of the excitement of the place...

Have a great day folks

My old black lab Zack....

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 10:58 AM

Good morning all, quite cold here but sunny.
We used to see lots of cormorants when travelling over Bradon Water in Norfolk, Alan, quite ugly birds
After coffee, hubby is going out to fill the bird feeders. They are emptying quickly, I think we are the only ones feeding them locally.
We have just had a game of Wii tennis we do try to run around and not just stand on one spot
Nothing planned today, just tidying up the desktop and wrapping a few more gifts.
Have a good everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Good morning all, we were covered in frost this morning, now the Sun is out and the frost is almost gone. I have to accompany the wife into town today to give her a hand with some heavy shopping, I am not looking forward to it, don't mind carrying the stuff but when she stops to yap to someone she knows I'm left standing there like an idiot, she's like the Lord Mayor, she knows everyone, ours is not to reason why...
Zack reminds me of my old Bengi, almost identical, we had to send him off earlier this year aged 16, what true and faithful dogs Labradors are, I'll never forget him.
I hope your eyes are on the mend AB.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 04:47 PM

Hello everyone on a cold and crisp day

Have been into town again this morning and finally finished all my Christmas shopping. Stopped off for a very welcome and warming cappuccino which worked wonders! Had a bowl of hot soup lunchtime, that soon got the circulation going again. Going to have a relaxing evening now!

Hope you've all had a good day!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 05:20 PM

morrning all just got back from my weekly blood test
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2012, 09:20 PM

Good evening everyone I hope you all had a lovely day.

Beautiful pictures as always.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top