Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 05:58 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A jay snapped in the Val Gardena, Italy.Off up to stay with Sheila's brother in Mansfield overnight. It usually involves having a few bevvies !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 09:01 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and to all who choose to visit later. A little milder here today at 2 degC and calm, so perfect for your visit to the area later Alan.....

Apparently we are off to the local discount warehouse this morning to buy some more Christmas tat, just what we need I'm sure...Bah Humbug ... I'm cooking cheese omelette and chips for lunch then after a walk with the dogs I'm going to make our Christmas cards with a new computer program that I've bought, complete with the proper card etc... should be fun to personalise everyone's..

Have a good day yourselves

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 09:38 AM

Good Saturday morning all. Hope you have a great day. Off out today for a walk and to feed my seagulls. Up early this morning so many hours to be on the PC Have a good day and look after yourselves
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 11:38 AM

Morning All Icy wind and icy pavements again this morning but hope they defrost by the time I take Loki out!

Lovely photo, Alan, good capture! Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 11:56 AM

Good morning all.
I've been trying to snap a Jay on our feeders Alan but he won't keep still and the piccies are rubbish
Bright sunshine here but still minus 2C brrr.
Putting up the tree this morning and will start writing cards later.
I think that is a great idea Barry, hubby likes it too. Let us know how you get on with the programme, please.
Time for coffee, I can smell it emanating from the kitchen
Have a great day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 12:41 PM

Good morning all, lovely and sunny here today. There's a real Christmas buzz in the air now, I enjoy the lead up to Christmas more than the day itself. I have to meet a few old workmates later on for a couple of pints, looking forward to that.
Keep warm and take care folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 01:05 PM

Good morning fellow members and a beautiful one it is too thought very cold

I am busy cooking up some stews for the freezer, we get a lot of power cuts here in the bad weather so if we do this year I will have something good to heat up on the camping stove.

I am then having a cooked lunch of lamb chops because I have baby sitting this evening so will my my evening meal meal.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 01:46 PM

Hello everyone! another lovely sunny day here, not too cold either.

We are also getting out tree and decorations down from the loft today so will be busy doing 'Christmassy' things this afternoon

Looks like the washing will dry out on the line today, I hate having to dry things indoors.

Barry, I like the idea of making Christmas cards on the computer .... what programme do you use?

Have a lovely weekend all, stay safe and warm...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 02:13 PM

'afternoon Alan and all above

We have sun today but the night time temperatures went down rapidly and OH has just told me they had minus 27 C in the mountains not so far from here. We are a lower but it sure was cold last night outside.

Have a good day all of you out there.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2012, 05:24 PM

Good evening all. What a beautiful Jay, I think they are wonderful looking birds. Today's weather has been quite mild, but they do say next week is going to be freezing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top