Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 05:55 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] The palace on Isola Bella, lake Maggiore, Italy. We went to do our weekly shop yesterday and the supermarket was packed. The pace in the run up to Christmas is certainly gathering momentum !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning all. Raining today, at least it's getting rid of the snow. Lovely building that Palace is Alan.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 10:15 AM

Almost the weekend and time to rise and shine. Rain here today and for the next 5 days......blast it. However, the weatherman has said, "This is the driest November in history for our area of habitat." 0.38 hundreds of an inch. Oh ,well, with winter coming .....that number will change. Have a good day. Cheeriooooo & Tally-hooooo
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 10:30 AM

Morning everyone, very wet here overnight but dry now with a very chill wind...

Just back from the Friday Tesco run and enjoying our coffee prior to going into town to act as bagman for Mrs PM's retail experience.. Back in time hopefully for smoked haddock and eggs for lunch, a walk with the dogs and then fireside with the papers methinks...perfect...

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 10:41 AM

Good Morning All

You were early at Tescos this morning Plantman.

I went swimming this morning, I only did 20 minutes. It's hard getting back into it, I need to work it up gradually to an hour.

I'ts very windy here in West Berks this morning, but no show, very rainy. Not a nice day weatherwise.

Keep warm and dry all of you.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 11:22 AM

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Morning Everyone Cold and icy again here. Not as cold as it was the night before though - minus 6 degrees at Glasgow Airport and I am not awfy far from there! At least the icy snow on the pavements are gone, just the ice from last night's visit from Jack Frost.

That's a beautiful photo Alan. That building looks magnificent. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a guid day today.

Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Good morning all.
Dark, with a mixture of rain and big flakes of snow here..tho' it's 3C.
The postal delivery driver has just dropped off three more pressies for the grandchildren
We are still tidying and filling new shelves hubby put up so haven't time to feel festive yet We are both trying to throw away 'stuff'..but you know what it is like when things have sentimental value
The snow has stopped, it's just raining now.
Have a good Friday folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 01:45 PM

Good morning all bright and sunny now after a stormy night.

Back from a big shop in Sainsbury's, it was heaving with people today - most likely attracted by all the offers in store today.

Plans for this afternoon is to marzipan two Christmas cakes so that they will be ready for icing sometime in the next week or so.

I hope Antibrown's eyes are improving and he will be back with us soon.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 02:26 PM

A belated good morning fellow members what a horrible day it has turned into , bitterly cold with icy rain falling .

I had to pop out to town, a big mistake on a Friday because it is so busy but I managed to get a couple of jobs done.

Next job for the day, cupboard tidying, at least it will keep me warm .

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top