Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 06:11 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG]A dragonfly - it's a bit blurry because it's been enlarged quite a bit. What about the Autumn statement then? According to George everything's going in the right direction. I wonder if all those who are finding it difficult to put food on their table would agree.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 10:22 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. I wonder Alan. I heard last night on the radio there are more and more of these food distribution places having to pop up to feed people who cant afford to pay their mortgage and feed the kids. Hope everyone has a nice day. Very nippy today. Going for a meal and a bottle of wine to share with my Sister today. Hoping to hear all the gos from her birthday trip to New York on the Queen Mary.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 10:52 AM

Morning All Very heavy rain, which I don't mind as it is taking all the snow away Strong galeforce winds as well.

Lovely photo Alan. Great detail in it. Thank you for sharing.

And if you believe everything that clown George said, you would eat all you see!!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 11:05 AM

Good morning all, still got some snow about and it's minus -3C.
Got boxes of kitchen stuff that have been hanging about, that can now go on new shelving hubby has been doing..it takes him a lot longer to do these jobs now...and it aggravates him I try to stay out of his way and make him coffee, so that he rests a bit. you men are so stubborn! And the language
I'm ignoring the budget..just makes me depressed
Have a good all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 11:54 AM

Good morning all, well it was too good to last, it's lashing rain here today, still it's better than the snow. We had our budget yesterday and a very tough one it was too, talk about kicking people when they are down!, this is going to cause a lot of trouble here, people just have nothing more to give, five tough budgets in a row is the last straw.
Take care Folks and keep warm.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 01:20 PM

I got sent this yesterday. Says it all really

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 01:28 PM

Morning all. Yes they are right with Charity begins at home. I need some right now, my Husband only gets a very small wage and I don't work at all, and we are having trouble in buy Christmas presents and food. So come on folks send me a Donation!!! only joking. Sue & Coco xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Good morning all very frosty first thing, still very cold but temperature above freezing now.

Been to the hairdressers for a cut earlier and was glad to get back home in the warm again!

I have a nice basket of ironing to tackle this afternoon ....how exciting is that!

Enjoy your day, stay safe and keep warm...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 03:34 PM

Good day folks.

Not feeling too great - been in bed all day with a flu. Just got up for a few aspirin & back to bed.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2012, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good day folks.

Not feeling too great - been in bed all day with a flu. Just got up for a few aspirin & back to bed.
Sorry to hear that Jim, I think bed is the best place to be with that terrible dose, you don't be in humour for anything, hope you get over it quickly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top