Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 06:40 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]The great Ouse at Ely, Cambridgeshire. I don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed the Royal Variety Show on the box last night. A nice mix of quality acts.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning all, a nice start to the day so far, no frost last night and the sky is clear. I'm up early today because I have one last piece of work to finish before Christmas, something the wife wants, funny how tradesmen always leave their own Family last. Anyway I was up at 7oc to heat the shed up before I venture out, can't work with cold hands.
Enjoy your day folks.

Nice Castle, but I wouldn't like to be getting the heating bill for it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Good morning fellow members not a bad morning dry and no frost.

Chloe is fed and walked, baby Hannah has arrived and is fed and dressed and I now have a date with Mr Fisher Price and a box of bricks. We are building kennels this morning for tiny Schnauzer and her puppies .

Have a pleasant day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is well. Off shopping today, and collecting a parcel from the post office. How is it they always deliver when you have popped out for 10 minutes ?
Off to see the Manfreds 50th Anniversary Tour tonight. Manfred Mann is no longer with them so they changed their name. Always liked Paul Jones.
Have a great day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 09:45 AM

Morning all. Bright and sunny this morning, just a touch of frost. Got to go out and do some cleaning for a couple. Am in the middle of cooking Sausage Stew for our dinner tonight.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Good morning all dry, sunny and not too cold here.

I didn't sleep too well last night so I'm coming round slowly this morning before I start the day's work

I must get my Christmas cards written and posted soon as we have a series of Postal strikes being staged in our area in the lead up to Christmas ..... the first one being next Monday.

Enjoy your day folks!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 10:16 AM

Morning everyone, just 3 deg.C this morning and pouring with rain at the moment...

Just finished cleaning the sanitaryware and enjoying a coffee, before preparing vegetables for lunch which I am serving with poached salmon... Nothing else planned but lots of old photos still to scan to make digital albums for the kids, so I will probably waste and hour or two with that...

Try to enjoy your day folks, regardless of what the world throws at you...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 10:45 AM

Good morning all.
Frosty start but quite sunny now, we are 3C too.
Hubby has just filled up the bird feeders..brrr..he said the grass is crunchy.
Time to get the coffee pot filled then some chores to do.
I'm going to write cards today Meg..hope there is no strike scheduled here!
Have a good day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 11:01 AM

Morning All Still awfy cold and snow is ice now on pavements.

HOpe you all enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photos, Alan and Jem - that castle is a like a fairy tale one

Take care and stay safe.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 12:01 PM

buenas dias all. After a sunny start it's turned a bit grey here and it's also quite chilly. I'm trying to decide whether to drive 5 miles to the Spanish post office where I can post my cards for 70 cents or to nip down the road to the Brit post place where they have a special offer on, 90 cents instead of 1.10 euros. I never know which is best, I posted 4 parcels to foreign countries 3 years ago with Brit post, none arrived until February despite the fact I posted them early November. This year I posted a parcel to USA second week of September for a birthday on 10th October, it still hasn't arrived. By the time I've decided which post to use the cards will probably arrive next Christmas ! I also need to go and buy paint, now the building and plumbing work is finished decorating is needed. I would rather go and buy paint on my own, it saves arguing with Mr Clumsy about what colour and sort to buy, he can slap it on but I'm choosing the paint

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top