Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:10 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A ferry-boat on lake Maggiore, Italy. Our daughter is taking Sheila on a Christmas shopping expedition today so I'll be left to my own devices. I'm going to have boil-in-a-bag kippers for lunch..........yum,yum !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 09:57 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Kippers are nice Alan
but they stink the house out dont they?
Shopping online today so apart from walking 2 miles to feed my
flock of seagulls dont think I am going far.
Have a great day all and keep warm.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 10:32 AM

Morning everyone. Just back from Tesco's and looking forward to a lazy day after a weekend of catering for our family gathering. Bubble and squeak and cold cuts for lunch today using up some leftovers, and apart from walking the dogs there is nothing else on my agenda....perfect....

I agree that kippers in a bag are lovely Alan, I like 'em with a couple of slices of brown bread and butter...yummmy..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 10:40 AM

Good morning all.
Dark morning and pouring with rain, the lights are on in the kitchen and here.
Hubby is fitting shelves today, I'm deciding which cookery books to throw, along with other stuff not used anymore
And tidying his mess
I like those kippers too Alan and we had bubble yesterday Barry, with slices of cold beef
Have a good day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 10:54 AM

Morning All Snow fell yesterday - just as well I can't go out as I am still a bit wobby after my dizzy spell on Friday and Saturday.

Hope you all enjoy a good day.

Lovely photo Alan.

Take care and stay safe.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 12:13 PM

Well we have the snow today, got up to it this morning so Joe is on the snow shovel patrol. Sorry about your dizzy spell Brandykins.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 12:18 PM

Morning everyone, just taking it easy today have very painful ears and feeling dizzy, enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 01:15 PM

Morning all, oops sorry it's afternoon now. You're a bit later today Alan? I went out early this morning, had to go to the Chemist, Doctors Surgery, then the Post Office to send a parcel over to America, cost me £20 in postage. My cat Coco won't even venture outside the door, too cold for her.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 02:16 PM

Good afternoon all, it's really lovely here today, cold but clear skies and plenty of sunshine, what more could you ask for in December. To those of you who are not feeling the best I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm off for a pint now, the local is full of all sorts of activity at this time of year, don't want to miss anything, some of the 'Holly and Ivy' drinkers let their hair down and go wild singing and dancing, great fun to watch.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 02:25 PM

Good morning fellow members a bit late today, I got diverted. It's cold here but at least it is fine.

My son is coming for lunch and I promised him mince pies made with the mince meat I made yesterday so I have been busy making pastry and eating things I shouldn't be eating .

Have an enjoyable day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top