Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 06:05 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken at Wicksteed Park in Kettering last Spring. Yesterday we went to the spot where I took the photos of the floods last weekend. The cafe had re-opened and had plenty of customers who had come to see what things were like.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and ALL

That is a beautiful photo Alan of Wicksteed Park, I've never been to Kettering, beautiful flowers.

Well it's another cold one isn't it. I won't be venturing out this morning, hubby will be taking the dog out mid-morning.

I'm going to cook hubby a chicken roast, I've got one of those Waitrose Easy Chicken, it comes in a foil base and you just bung it in the oven. I've bought prepared stuffing but will do real roast potatoes and fresh veg.

Have a nice Sunday All of you.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 09:58 AM

Anyone putting their Christmas tree and decorations up today? I'm going to try and entice hubby to go outside in the garden to the shed to bring in all the Christmas stuff. I don't know whether to put up the 6ft black tree or the 3ft pink tree It's a difficult one .

I hope we can have a thread of people's Christmas trees and decorations again please. There were some lovely ones last year including mine .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning fellow members very cold here this morning , I don't mind the cold it is so much better than the wet .

Chloe has had her walk and gone back to her downstairs bed and I am soon to start making mincemeat once the kitchen floor has dried and if the fruit I washed yesterday has dried also.

Alison I don't have a tree or decorations. I would go for the 6ft black
I can't believe we are into December already, the older you get the faster time seems to go.

Enjoy your day everyone :grin:
Alicat
West Berkshire

02-12-2012, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members very cold here this morning , I don't mind the cold it is so much better than the wet .

Chloe has had her walk and gone back to her downstairs bed and I am soon to start making mincemeat once the kitchen floor has dried and if the fruit I washed yesterday has dried also.

Alison I don't have a tree or decorations. I would go for the 6ft black
I can't believe we are into December already, the older you get the faster time seems to go.

Enjoy your day everyone :grin:
Good Morning Meg, yes it is a very cold one this morning. You were brave going out with Chloe so early. It's Asti's birthday today but she hasn't been out yet apart from wee-wees in the garden.

Yes you're right, the black one it is. It's a shame you're not having any decorations or tree Meg .

I'm disappearing now, got things to do
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 10:35 AM

Good morning all, sunny but freezing here..-0C, the frost is fast disappearing.
Off to a retail park this morning have to buy some shelves for a cupboard. Can then finally get recipe books and old crockery put away.
It's frightening Meg how fast these last couple of months have flown
Time to get ready..I hate retail shopping
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 10:56 AM

Morning everyone, cold here as well, -3 deg overnight...

Lots to do this morning with ten for lunch, so must crack on..

Lovely bright picture Alan, roll on Spring..

Six foot black tree it is then Alison..

Have a good day all..

Barry
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 11:17 AM

Mine's a 3' black one all ornaments blue,silver or black and gold, with blue lights on, went up last week (curtesy of Grandkids) being finished off today. All the lights to go up in the conservatory the rest of the house is just normal,
Still -2 here and car frozen, will go out with trusty hairdryer und unfreeze, hopefully.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 11:57 AM

Good morning everyone and lovely photo - where have all the flowers gone, long time passing.
It does fly our time and I agree it flies now I am older. Makes you feel as though you are rushing forward to the unknown.
Very cold so not going out. Did my shopping on Friday when it was a little warmer. Made some stew today as it sticks to your ribs as my old Mam used to say. We have some funny sayings up in Yorkshire
Have alot of things to do in the house today seeing I am not going out. Have a great Sunday and be careful if its slippy on the pavements.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 12:20 PM

Good morning everyone a cold and frosty one here too but the sun is out and everything is sparkling.

We won't be putting our Christmas tree up for another week or so my daughter put hers up yesterday but that was really for the sake of the children .... they have already started doing Christmassy things at school so it keeps them in the spirit!

Enjoy your day all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top