Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 06:02 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] "This happy brood". I bought myself a musical instrument yesterday - a mouth organ. It will help while away the long, dark and wet winter !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 06:32 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and those to follow

Sounds like another wet day, I can hear the rain beating on the windows.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 08:00 AM

Good morning Alan, Mags and all others who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszT...eature=related

Dry at the moment after a stormy night, cold and not looking promising for Mother Natures creatures who are darting about looking for their breakfast.

No plans for today except clean my study and catch up with some correspondence. Lunch is at home and the afternoon will be spent similar to the morning.

Sorry for going AWOL but a friend who has a hotel phoned on Tuesday to tell us of the improvments that he has done and asked if we would like to try them prior to him re-opening today, who could refuse an offer like that. We arrived to find some more of our friends their as well so a great time was had by all plus it was just what the doctor ordered after our last couple of weeks.

Taken this morning, our Christmas Cactus

Mags, good to see you here first thing but is there something wrong? you are up earlier than normal.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quOGu...eature=related
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 09:05 AM

And a good, good, day to ye all. May ye reap what ye sow. Ta-Ta
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 09:41 AM

Good morning all on this bright and frosty day in the Midlands..

Nothing much planned today, other than Mrs PM has some bulbs to plant that she needs a hand with and I'm cooking spaghetti and pesto for lunch..

Best of luck with the mouth organ Alan, but you'll have to lock yourself away for a while until you get the hang of it, they usually sound like cats in pain if you don't know what you're doing...

Up early today Mags? Hope you've not been up all night with that tooth....

Good to have you back Bob, glad you enjoyed your impromptu break...

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 10:16 AM

Hi Barry, I'm not expecting to become another Larry Adler, just to exercise my lungs a little !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone, hope its not too wet again tonight otherwise some people will be in trouble with the floods.
You made me laugh Alan as I could just imagine you with a mouth organ and a pint of real ale in the other hand. It wasnt the Rolling Stones programme last week was it that set you off
Going out today before the rain comes. Get fed up of 4 walls. It will do my hips good as they are getting fat sitting on a PC all day.
I do try and get a two mile walk in everyday but you get drowned lately.
Have a nice day all and take care in the floods.

p.s. Lovely Christmas Cactus, but out a little early. Mine
are still happy and green but they do come out end of December. My oldest one is now about 36years old.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 10:59 AM

Morning Folks A bit brighter so far this morning but chilly and damp underfoot.

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and love the links Bob,thanks for sharing

Oh Alan you brought back memories - the moothie! I remember when I was a wee girl in Govan at Ne'erday when our first footers came up, one neighbour brought his moothie with him and we all had a great time dancing to him playing it!! Hope you enjoy many hours with yours!

Gosh Mags - I was just turning over at that time this morning

Enjoy your Saturday everyone and hope that horrid weather isn't near you. Must be awful for those who are living in those flooded areas.

Take care and stay safe
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 11:17 AM

Morning, very damp and dull
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 11:31 AM

Good morning, grey and damp here too and a cool 6C.
Off to the butchers and greengrocers soon..having a roast today..going to cook a sponge dessert in a new bundt tin and fill it with fruit.
Have a good all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top