Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 05:47 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"I've got my eye on you!" My old colleagues and myself abandoned our walk yesterday because of the weather but we still went for our pub meal. It hardly stopped raining here yesterday and everywhere is waterlogged.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 10:13 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good morning Alan.
Such cheeky birds, Magpies. They do love to pick off the moss from our roof, there are always piles of it around the house.
Damp and grey out there but a mild 12C.
Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 10:28 AM

Good morning Alan and Janela and all to come in yet.
Same here Alan, expecting the next lot in a few hours and
the wind even stronger than yesterday. I feel sorry for our
poor resident Blackbird he has lots of cats to contend with
and this weather too. Hope he survives the Winter.
Not going anywhere with the flooded roads around and yesterday
was drenched just walking my two miles to feed a flock of
seagulls I look after all Winter. I think they call it drenched.
Take care all and have a nice day
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 10:42 AM

Morning everyone, enjoy your day
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning Alan.
Such cheeky birds, Magpies. They do love to pick off the moss from our roof, there are always piles of it around the house.
Damp and grey out there but a mild 12C.
Have a good day all.
So thats what does it. I keep finding lumps of moss on my patio and wonder how it got there. Thanks Jan
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 11:18 AM

Morning all, a bit brighter here today but more rain forecast for later..

Just back from the dentist after six month check up, all OK just a polish up today.. Mum's coming round for luch today so we are doing roast lamb and trimmings with Bakewell tart to finish....yum yum...

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning fellow members Chloe and I were out early poor Chloe up to the top of her legs in water as we made our way down the lane.

I then got the shopping done before the heavy rain sets in, the wind is very strong already.

Next job is to make a batch of fish pies to go in the freezer for baby Hannah lunches.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:03 PM

Morning All Very heavy rain out this morning so far. Kept me awake all night, battering against my windows! Running down the drives now like the River Clyde!! After such a lovely day yesterday!

Lovley photo, Alan, thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:29 PM

Morning all. Lovely bright and sunny today, yesturday was terrible. Having Chicken Penicilian for dinner tonight (a Jewish dish), keeps the colds away. Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Good afternoon (just!) all another very wet and windy day, almost impossible to keep an umbrella up this morning.... I was more than happy to get back indoors after shopping!

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top