Join for free
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2012, 11:03 AM

New way to wash your hands???????

Its about a year now but I went into a toilet at a pub. I went to wash my hands and although I could see the tap I was unable to get any water out of it. I was waving my hands around and looking everywhere for the switch. Just then a young girl came in and laughed at me and said you have to wave your hands in front of the hole in the sink as there is a lazer beam there. As I did it the water came on like magic. I then had to do the same with the blow hand drier. I now know how to work them and have since helped many other distressed clean people who like to wash their hands after toilet use.
Has anyone else had the same problem??
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2012, 03:48 PM

Re: New way to wash your hands???????

We're not all Up to the Latest Gadgets or Mind Readers.....There should be a Notice put up by the Managment.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2012, 04:45 PM

mmm.
..That sounds interesting Sandy, at least I will be prepared now if ever I come across one
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2012, 07:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up Sandy, I'll be sure to watch out for those in the Gents....
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2012, 08:37 PM

I haven't met one of those in the ladies yet but I am glad to have that info so I dont stand there like you did!!!

I had a horrible experience going to my surgery where I lived before and patients sign themselves in on a keyboard/monitor on the wall lol I am quite good with things but I just went blank trying to type my name in!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top