Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 06:30 AM

Have a happy Sunday everyone.

My castle on lake Como (in my dreams) We managed to go for a short walk yesterday to a local disused quarry we call the "Hills and Dales". There were loads of people there taking their dogs for a walk. PS My photos appear to have disappeared from Photobucket, at any rate I can't access them.PS I've found out that if I change from "Internet Explorer" to "Firefox" I CAN access my photos in Photobucket. Can anyone tell me what's changed ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 08:18 AM

Re: Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUpKVH8Uow

Dry but blooming cold with a west wind blowing through the nether regions.Mother natures small creatures are hurriedly looking for food as they scurry about in font of you, the farm is all quiet except for the cats who are fighting. The horses have used the Bridle path yesterday so someone will be out soon to get some food for their roses.

Plans for today are not up to much, morning to be spent writing Christmas Cards, Lunch at some Local establishment then an afternoon of relaxing with a book.

Muncaster Castle near Ravensglass.

Alan you might be better asking Photobucket that question.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SkvaALFQOs
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 09:02 AM

Good morning to all from a cold ( -1 degC ) day in The Midlands, although the forecast is good with dry and sunshine...

We are going to watch a rally stage go through our local woodland this morning followed by a walk with the dogs, followed by lunch at home, followed by a farmer's market and the Christmas lights switch on this afternoon.... phew, I'm tired out just thinking about it....

Enjoy your own day folks..

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 09:13 AM

Good Sunday morning everyone.
Lovely pictures as usual.
Alan, you can add Firefox to your Internet Explorer. I have had that
on my PC for years now as I couldnt access my online bingo if not.
Dont know what has happened to the bucket as I havent been on
it yet. Just add it to your PC.
Not doing much today. Was hoping to watch the F1 from Texas but
its not on til about 10pm. So will be avoiding all news until that time
as I hate knowing who won when I havent even seen it.
Going to do a casserole for lunch today. Hope everyone has a nice day
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 09:39 AM

Good morning all from the city of Pittsburgh, Pa (usa). Wonderful Spring like temps and today the Pittsburgh Steelers play at 8;20 tonight and the quarterback is injured....Ben Rothlisberger. So if we lose the die-hard fans will blame it on his injury..Hope your day is all you make it to be. Cheerioooo
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 09:41 AM

Good morning fellow members a real winters day here with white frost everywhere. This should help to bring the rest of the leaves off the trees so I can clear them up. I am fed up with them all blowing inside the hall every time I open the front door.

Chloe has been for her walk and retired back to her warm bed and I am going to have a nice hot shower then finish the baking which I didn't complete yesterday while seeing what everyone here is up to.

Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 09:50 AM

Morning All A bit brighter but still damp morning here! The sky is a lot clearer though

Photobucket not working for me either - same problem as you Alan!! I have sent them in a report about my Photobucket! Can see there are pics but top "photo" blank!! I think they are getting too "sophisticated"!!

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and the links as well.

Hope you're feeling loads better today, Bob!

Take care all and stay safe
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 10:18 AM

Meg good morning from Pittsburgh, Pa (USA). We are having wonderful temps here in eastern USA (Pennsylvania) and hope the leaves do not drive you 'bonkers'.....ta ta.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 11:23 AM

Good Morning....Ohhhhh My It's Cold the Day. Pure White out there. We are Booked for Rain and Sleet Today...Ohhh Joy. Well I'm off to the Woods with Dageus before it arrives. Have a Nice Day Everyone.
Not sure where this was taken....but it sure fits Today lol.

warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2012, 11:50 AM

Morning all. Beautiful picture Roxy.

Photobucket has been causing me problems too. They are upgrading it and switch you to their 'beta' version. This doesn't support slideshows and I found some photos 'missing'. The thumbnail is there.
Somewhere near the top is a link to switch back. If you click that you go back to the original PB.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top