Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 06:05 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Looking at the summit of the Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain, from ground level. The buildings at the top are where I was when I took the photo I posted a few days ago. Talking of photos, isn't technology fantastic these days. Yesterday my daughter sent me three photos from Antigua where she is on holiday. I transferred them from my phone to my computer by e-mail (I don't have a connecting cable), editted them a bit and sent them on to my two sons, one who lives locally and one in Germany. I wonder what my parents would have made of that !
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 09:40 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and to Everyone Else who Pops In That's a Rare Sight now Alan.....Lovely Blue Sky lol. Is that wee pockets of snow too. There's a few places up here that the snow never melts either.
This is Maggie and Pashka 2 Summers ago on a Walk over in Glencoe, while we were all still altogether....note the Blue Sky there too lol.

BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 09:42 AM

Good morning Alan, lovely picture. Yes our parents would be surprised at what happens nowadays. I remember my Dad when I was younger making us kids get up to change the two channels on the TV. He was in a world of his own when he got a remote control laugh. Mind you Alan, its nice to see you can now use your mobile phone in such a way having had all your problems earlier this year
Have a nice day all. Dull here but not too cold yet.
Morning Roxy you came in whilst I was typing so missed
your name at the beginning.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 09:47 AM

Don't Worry BowieEyes.....I do that all the Time.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 10:22 AM

Good morning all, colder here today at just 3 degC...Brrrr

Just back from Tesco and having a coffee before making some chocolate brownies and some mince tarts for our visitors this afternoon..

Enjoy your day everyone..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 10:38 AM

I do love Wolves

Morning All The 3 D weather - Dull, Damp and Dreich start to the day so far!!

Beautiful photos, Alan and Roxy! Lovely to see the blue sky!! I love Glencoe, Roxy! Wish I had been there!! The dogs looked happy there!!

Yes, Alan, technology is wonderful! I think that every day whilst on my pc!! When I think back to my learning to type on the old Royal typewriters at the West of Scotland college!! You could see right thru' them into the workings of them! Still I got my certificate for 70 wpm!! I love modern technology, it is brilliant!!

Loki took one of her fits last night. Only lasted about 2 secs, which I am thankful for. She ate two chicken breasts mashed up and some of her kibble all in water, which helps her as after fits they do eat a lot! Seems fine this morning after going into the bathroom to sleep all night! I dozed for about 10 mins at a time, getting up to check on her! Shattered this morning! Fingers crossed!!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 10:40 AM

I can use THIS phone Sandra as it's my older, much simpler one. It was the smart phone that was causing me problems so I sold it on e-bay at a £70 loss.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 10:40 AM

Good morning fellow members a cold and grey one unfortunately.
I have a busy day today, ironing to do, son coming for lunch and a spot of babysitting later.

Another week gone, time seems to go faster and faster when one gets older .
Have an enjoyable day everyone..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 12:23 PM

Good morning all, a nice day so far but dark clouds are a gathering on the horizon, methinks we are in for heavy downpour shortly, so I won't be making any plans just yet. I too find the weeks just fly by Meg, that can be a good thing in the Winter, great if you could slow it down in the Summer.
I hope Loki's finishes with those worrying fits soon Rosemary, fingers crossed for both of you.
Make the best of the day Folks.

Here's another unusual sculpture I came across. I think this chap is smiling because he quit when he was a head.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Good morning folks! Well, barely.

Got my 3rd cup of coffee poured, Roy Orbison blaring out of my speakers (just found my Mystery Girl LP the wife bought me in 1989 I thought I'd lost) and will probably go out for a drive in the car later, not to anywhere in particular, just a few good cassette tapes and some country roads. Bliss.

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top