Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 05:50 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Coton Manor Gardens (Northamptonshire) during the summer.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 06:35 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good Morning to you Alan and all other Over 50's

My goodness Alan you are certainly an early bird. Beautiful photo of Coton Manor Gardens, what a lovely place.

I wonder what today will bring for us all. The weather was really nice yesterday, I wonder if we'll have a repeat of it today.

Have a nice day Alan and everyone else.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 09:44 AM

Good Morning Alan, AC and All Horrid foggy, murky and dreich start to the morning so far! Yesterday was awful the whole day!

That's a beautiful photo, Alan. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy Thursday.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 09:58 AM

Good morning all a misty but mild start to the day....

Nothing special planned for the day but have a date with Mr Dyson to look forward to later..

Enjoy your day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 10:04 AM

Good morning to all and sundry on this very mild day in Nottinghamshire...

Mrs PM has just nipped out for a haircut, so I've made the macaroni cheese ready for lunch and I'm just enjoying a steaming hot cappucino while pondering the agenda for rest of the day.

That looks a smashing place Alan, and to go on the only summer's day we had this year was a great piece of luck...

Is that hunger in Loki's eyes Rosemary...better give her some breakfast quick ....

Have an enjoyable day folks...

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 10:39 AM

Morning all. I'm a bit late this morning. Its thick fog here in Essex. I am cooking Lamb Casserole for dinner tonight.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Good morning everyone, Been on line for ages but had lots of catching up to do emailing. Dull day here but not too foggy. Hope the Lamb Casserole goes well Sue. Hope you dont get mixed up with the Vodka cake like I did yesterday. It was great Plantman lol.
Have a nice day everyone. Off for my 6 monthly check up at the dentist. Dont think anything is wrong so no treatment or hope not.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 11:55 AM

Good morning fellow members thick fog here which will probably stay all day as I am in a river valley.

Shopping done I have yet to put it all away and because I went out early I have still to eat my morning porridge.
How come my dog gets to have her breakfast and go back to bed while I don't get mine until later and have to brave the fog and cold then fight my way through the hordes to by her tasty morsels (a slight exaggeration there, there aren't many hordes in my little local town early on a Thursday morning ).

Once the shopping is put away I have lots of baking to do...
Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 01:08 PM

Good morning all, another lovely day here, I can't believe how mild it is for the time of year, I've been running up and down the garden with the dog and his ball, he has me knackered, there's not a bother on him, he want's more!, well he'll have to whistle for it, I'm off for a pint and he's not coming today.
Enjoy the day Folks.

I love this fun bit of sculpture but haven't a clue where it is, anybody help?.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2012, 06:27 PM

Very Late Today so it's Good Evening from me. Been very Thick Fog most of the Day followed by Rain. It was weird walking with the Furry One in the Woods you kept seeing Shapes that were moving but not who they were, didn't meet anyone I knew up there Today but it was Busy and a lot of Cars in the Carpark.
Hope you all enjoyed your Day.....am off to curl up in front of the Fire for the Evening.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top