Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 05:46 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Taken from the summit of the Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain. Some pansy plug plants that I'd ordered from Jersey Plants Direct arrived yesterday so I've got to pot them on today, weather permitting.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 07:47 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNJX...eature=related

Its rain again, with cold icy winds blowing makes if feel twice as cold. Mother natures creatures have their top coats on and a hot water bottle tucked inside so that they can stay warm whilst they scurry around for food.

Plans for today are not yet forth coming as She who must be obeyed has not made up her mind, typical of a woman, take ages which dress to wear and then chooses the first one she tried on three hours earlier.
Mind you the way I feel at the moment, I need some ginger as they say in Lancashire,she can take all the time she wants.

Windermere from Brockhole centre a place well worth visiting

Have a wonderful day one and all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTV-...eature=related
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone. First on ALAN lol.
Dont know why there is alot of wandering lately on the other.
Hope everyone is OK today and the weather doesnt look too bad
today unless you are in Scotland. Or Venice by the looks of it.
Swimming in the Square, thats something isnt it.
Lovely photos as always, have a good day all to come in yet.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Morning everyone, overcast but mild here today with a dry forecast.

Cleaning chores done and enjoying a coffee before preparing our lunch of salmon and roast veg. Visiting my Mum later, who is keeping her feet up for a few days after having a bone cyst removed from her big toe. The operation was an immediate success with no pain apparently since it was done last Friday.

Smashing pictures again, and that looks a quite spectacular view Alan, looks like the hard climb was worth it...

Have a great day folks

Barry
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 10:26 AM

Good. Morning everyone, overcast and damp here, I am so looking forward to spring
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 10:47 AM

Never mind Jean, think of it like this- in 6 weeks time the days will start lengthening again. There, it doesn't seem so bad now.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 10:47 AM

Good morning Jean......we are going into winter and it has arrived early by the temps falling almost every day. We get some bad winters here in Pittsburgh, Pa

May the day be a good one for all the members.....So long.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 11:03 AM

Good morning fellow members . A cold grey day..

I should have been having baby Hannah this morning but all three babies have got some kind of virus and are coughing badly. We are a bit worried because of the current outbreak of whooping cough although they have all been vaccinated.

I feel a bit helpless because I want to help but should keep clear really because of my own serious health issues.
I have offered to help so we will see what the day brings...

Enjoy your day everyone...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 11:56 AM

Good Morning Folk Dull, dreich and awfy windy out this morning!

My internet was down and had a laugh when I called BT - question 1; is my phone working!! What the heck - he must have seen on his board that I was calling from my landline and it was BT I was with, as he had all my details n his screen!! Just got reconnected True saying - that we don't miss the water 'til the well runs dry!!

That's a stunning photo, Alan! And yours as well Bob, and the links, many thanks for sharing

Hope you all enjoy a good day.

Take care and stay safe
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2012, 12:52 PM

Good morning. Lovely photo Alan.
Lovely and sunny here.
Cat is asleep so I can go and do my chores for the day before she wakes up. Sue & Coco xx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top