Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 06:17 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Nene Park near Peterborough. I had a very lazy day yesterday watching the 2 rugby matches.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 07:15 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and All

You're always up nice and early Alan. Lovely picture of Nene Park near Peterborough. I'm glad you enjoyed yesterday watching the rugby.

I wonder what today will hold for us All. I've got a domestic cleaner starting today, she is doing 90 minutes a week just for a month so the house can be a bit more uptogether. Then it's another day of sitting and doing nothing I've only got a week and a half left and I can start getting back to normal.

Have a lovely day Everyone.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 07:48 AM

Good morning Alan, Alicat and all OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5oC...eature=related

Dry at the moment but rather Brass monkey weather outside yet Mother natures creatures do not seem to mind, they are scurrying about for food and singing their heads of doing it. We are trying to coax Eileen to come indoors at night with the really cold weather approaching but no, she insists on sleeping in the Greenhouse.

Plans for today are to clean up the garden of leaves, I think all the leaves in the neighbourhood came into our garden over night. Lunch is at home, a Mixed grill and the afternoon will be spent surfing the net for a new winter coat as mine is getting passed it and the good ones are only short, I like them long.

If you think I am going to jump that, think again.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geB0es98uKE
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 08:59 AM

Good morning all, grey and damp here, a mucky monday in fact.
Felt a little fluey for a couple of days, fingers crossed that I'm not in for another bout of cellulitis
I too watched the rugby games yesterday..not sure which I prefer, union or league
A lazy day planned, for me, anyway Not sure what the better half has planned for himself.
Have a peaceful day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 09:25 AM

Morning all. I am planning on doing nothing today, apart from trying to control the cat. We had a new carpet laid on Saturday and Coco was uncontrollable, she was under the poor man's arms while cutting the carpet, then she was jumping on his back, then she was running around the House, room by room, she gets very exciteable when strangers come to the House.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 10:01 AM

Love Wolves

Good Morning Folk Dull, damp and dreich start to the day so far

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and links Many thanks for sharing.

Hope you feel better as the day goes on, Janella, and you don't come down with the flu'. Stay warm.

Oh I love cats! They do get into mischief

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 10:29 AM

Morning All, it's very Dull and Overcast here this Morning. Am going off to the Woods with Dageus shortly before we get soaked again, am sure that's what gave me the Flu, never seemed to be dry a few Weeks ago.
Monday's Shopping Day so it's off to Town later on then Feet up for an Hour before I start Dinner. Enjoy your Day

Mad Biker in Glencoe.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 10:36 AM

Is that you on the bike Roxy ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 10:51 AM

Good morning everyone, cold and drizzle here this morning so looks like a day of reading and hobbies (I'm making a marquetry picture of a castle at the moment).

Mrs PM has made some mini quiches for lunch which we'll have with minty spuds and greens... yum yum..

Smashing pictures everyone. Those mad bikers seem to be everywhere now Roxy, I don't know where the mania for off-road cycling sprang from, but I wish it would just spring back there.... Around here they are destroying the forest tracks with their tyres and they are totally without manners, thinking they are the only ones that matter...grrrr..

OK, rant over, have a great day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members another busy day for you all it seems .

It is a really horrible day here cold, wet and dark. Walked and fed Chloe has gone back to bed, I wish I could too

I have lots to do today before I have Hannah all day tomorrow. The problem is getting started and finding reasons not too like the toy list from Amazon which just arrived .

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top